Abdallah Salem - 3ala Tari

Thread: Abdallah Salem - 3ala Tari

Tags: None
  1. 1inamillion1 said:

Default Abdallah Salem - 3ala Tari

Ok, I can kind of do Egyptian and Lebanese songs now but I know basically nothing in Khaliji and this is the first time I've ever heard a song in Kuwaiti (I think it's Kuwaiti???) but I really like the dialect! I really like the "ch" instead of "k"...I don't know why but I think it's really cool :-p
    I've never tried to translate Khaliji and I really hope nobody will laugh at me =s
    So, I only understand a couple of words...and I'm sorry in advance for the billion mistakes I'm gonna make now but I wanna try...hopefully someone will be able to correct me! :-)
    Thanks in advance!

على طاري اللي بعتيني عشانه اسأل عنه وينه ماعدت اشوفج معاه ولا غيرج ملت علينه
    On the ** that you sold me because of him, I ask about him *** I see you with him, and other than you...
    وقتلج انه خاين وباجر بتعرفينه رحتي ماسمعتي كلامي شوفي حالج يا مسكينة
    ........and tomorrow you will know him.....look at your situation you poor woman

ادري قال انه يحبج وانج ماي عينه ضحك عليج بكلام شوفي وينج و وينه
    I know he said that he loves you, his eyes' water is for you, laughed at you in words (does this mean...he fooled you? =s)...look where you are and where he is
    ما هان علي اشوف دمعج على خدج تذرفينه تذكرت انا حالي يوم خنتيني ورحتيله
    ...I see your tears...I remembered my situation on the day...and you went to him

تدرين لما خنتيني ورحتي مت بمكاني تركت الدنيا واهلي صرت انسان انا ثاني
    ...and I was dead (???) in my place, I left the world and my family...I became another person
    لملمت دموعي و صورج حطيتهم في احضاني وانادي اسمج بنومي محد بصدره خذاني
    ...my tears..........and I call your name in my sleep...........

كنت اشوف ايدج بإيدينه و كان قلبي يتألم ألف عيوني وامشي واسوي نفسي ما اهتم
    I would see your hand in his hands and my heart would...a thousand eyes, and I walk and do...
    كرهت حالي من دونج وكنت اشتاق لعيونج حفظت العشرة في قلبي ولا فكرت انا اخونج
    I hated my situation without you and I would miss your eyes...ten in my heart and I didn't think of betraying you

حرمتيني بكل لحظة حلوة اعيشها انا بحضانج نسيتي من شرب سمج كسرتي قلبي اللي صانج
    You forbade me in every beautiful moment, and I live them in your...I forgot (you forgot? I'm confused =s) to drink your poison...
    رجعتي تشتكيني منه لما هانج و خانج ارجوج لاتمسكين ايدي كلميني وانتي بمكانج
    You (or I =s) came back to complain to me about him......you talk to me and you're in your place

كنت قادر انا ابيعج مثل ما انتي بعتيني واسوي نفسي ما انتهي سويتي وخنتيني
    I was able to sell you like you sold me and to do myself what you did in the end and...=s =s =s
    عرفت لقيميتي الحين عرفتي الدنيا دوارة انا عندي لج كلمة روحي وامشي يا غدارة
    I knew...you knew the world ...I have a word for you...go and leave, you... =s

So sorry for the billion mistakes..:-$

aila said:

yes it's khaliji (so more closely to Iraqi dialect)... just "ch" is for girl (read more HERE)

3. Gole Yas said:

yup yup .. you're right.. sweety here you go .. now you can enjoy it even more .. i liked the song thanx for sharing btw ..

Upon the mentioning of he who you sold me for, I ask about his whereabouts?! I don’t see you with him anymore, is it that someone other than you filled his eyes

and I told you that he’s unfaithful and tomorrow you will find out (meaning by time you’ll find out what he really is).. you went without listening to me, and now look at your state you poor woman

I know he said that he loves you, that you are the water of his eyes.. he fooled you with his words.. now look at where you are and where he is!

I couldn’t stand seeing your tears shedding on your cheeks.. I remembered myself when you deceived me and went to him

you know when you deceived me and left I died in my place.. I left the whole world and my family.. I became another person

I gathered my tears, and put your pictures within my embrace... and i call out your name in my sleep, no one took me in their embrace (meaning no one was there to hold me)

I would see your hand in his hands and my heart would...a thousand eyes, and I walk and do...

I hated myself without you and I missed your eyes... I cherished the companionship in my heart and never thought of betraying you
    ((its 3ishra - meaning companionship .. not 3ashra - meaning ten)) =D

You forbade me in every beautiful moment I would have lived in your embrace... You forgot he who drank your poison, you broke my heart who preserved you

You came back to me to complain about him when he insulted you and deceived you.. please don’t hold my hand, talk to me while sitting in your own place

كنت قادر انا ابيعج مثل ما انتي بعتيني واسوي نفسي ما انتي سويتي وخنتيني
    I was able to sell you like you sold me and to be unfaithful and do everything like you did to me

Know you know what I am worth, you found out that what goes around comes around, i have something to tell you.. “go away, walk away oh unfaithful one”

4. 1inamillion1 said:

Quote Originally Posted by aila View Post
    yes it's khaliji (so more closely to Iraqi dialect)... just "ch" is for girl (read more HERE)
    Thanks aila! I love it! :-D

5. 1inamillion1 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Gole Yas View Post
    yup yup .. you're right.. sweety here you go .. now you can enjoy it even more .. i liked the song thanx for sharing btw ..

Upon the mentioning of he who you sold me for, I ask about his whereabouts?! I don’t see you with him anymore, is it that someone other than you filled his eyes

and I told you that he’s unfaithful and tomorrow you will find out (meaning by time you’ll find out what he really is).. you went without listening to me, and now look at your state you poor woman

I know he said that he loves you, that you are the water of his eyes.. he fooled you with his words.. now look at where you are and where he is!

I couldn’t stand seeing your tears shedding on your cheeks.. I remembered myself when you deceived me and went to him

you know when you deceived me and left I died in my place.. I left the whole world and my family.. I became another person

I gathered my tears, and put your pictures within my embrace... and i call out your name in my sleep, no one took me in their embrace (meaning no one was there to hold me)

I hated myself without you and I missed your eyes... I cherished the companionship in my heart and never thought of betraying you
    ((its 3ishra - meaning companionship .. not 3ashra - meaning ten)) =D

You forbade me in every beautiful moment I would have lived in your embrace... You forgot he who drank your poison, you broke my heart who preserved you

You came back to me to complain about him when he insulted you and deceived you.. please don’t hold my hand, talk to me while sitting in your own place

كنت قادر انا ابيعج مثل ما انتي بعتيني واسوي نفسي ما انتي سويتي وخنتيني
    I was able to sell you like you sold me and to be unfaithful and do everything like you did to me

Know you know what I am worth, you found out that what goes around comes around, i have something to tell you.. “go away, walk away oh unfaithful one”
    Thank you as ALWAYS Gole Yas...I really appreciate all your help! =D
    Now that I have your explanation so many things make more sense...I really was so confused by some of it...
    Although I made 50 million mistakes I'm kind of surprised that I got some of it right...maybe I should continue with the Khaliji (even though I know this was a pretty easy song :-p)!

6. Gole Yas said:

practice makes perfect sweety keep it up