A question about the tournament

Thread: A question about the tournament

Tags: None
  1. Saybers Lyricals said:

Default A question about the tournament

Seeing as Karma and Space have disappeared (i think, al their posts have been deleted or removed)
    What are the line-ups for next round? Just interested
  2. Space Bar said:

I'm still here, I got banned, for "No Reason" as it said, but yeah, I'm just gonna write, not vote, try to help people out, give an honest opinion..just be in tourney's..blah blah blah. But I'm still in this tourney, i think.

Molotova said:

You aayt Space, you're not as childish as Karma is. You insulted people too, but not like he did, it really shows no respect and I got sick and tired of having to defend everything I ever said on this forum. If you're here to help people, it's all good. U can vote too, I don't see why u shouldn't vote.
    And you're still in the tourney, duh.
    1 <3
  4. Space Bar said:

yeah, I work the graveyard shift, and was gone alot yesterday evening when some real ish went down. I insulted people, because if people can't explain they're votes, then they shouldn't vote, but it' not my site, im just gonna vote, and leave the thread..

Molotova said:

I feel you, people should be able to explain their votes indeed. But if they do, and you don't agree, keep in mind that opinions are personal, you can't discuss somebody's personal opinion.
    I got so mad that Karma called me bias while I think honesty is the most important factor in a battle. Anyway, I hope we can forget about that shxt and just have fun writing.
    1 <3