Amr Diab | Oddam Oyounak - Front of Your Eyes

Thread: Amr Diab | Oddam Oyounak - Front of Your Eyes

Tags: arabic music, egypt, english subtitle, english translation, lyrics

semsem said:

Default Amr Diab | Oddam Oyounak - Front of Your Eyes

Front of your eyes i found myself — saying i wish to stay with you..
    And you always come to my mind — I don't know what happened to me since the day of meeting you..

And you always come to my mind — I don't know what happened to me since the day of meeting you..

And why am I — with you i'm longing — and I get lost in the words I say and I carry within me?
    Always — with you always — and to the last day of my life you will stay with me...

♫ ♪

From the day i saw you with my eyes — i keep thinking, O my eyes! it's always like that...
    From a look I loved you — how and when were all that?

And why am I — with you i'm longing — and I get lost in the words I say and I carry within me?
    Always — with you always — and to the last day of my life you will stay with me...

♫ ♪

Gazelle said:

Well done!

Ghaly said:

May I just point out, that in English, it should rather read "in front of ..."?
    - Racism is not far, it is in everybody's nature. Detect thy fears, thy prejudices, and live in unison with these fears and every being that does not harm thee.

semsem said:

Thank you Gazelle!

semsem said:

well i know, i just wanted to make it as simple as i can..

Check out this thread => (http://goo.gl/5AQ67) where i added "in" before "front of ..." - However, not all Arabic lyrics should be translated the same way