Zero in Greek

Thread: Zero in Greek

Tags: None

LoOlya said:

Default Zero in Greek

Hello
    I'm still in level -Zero in Greek
    I want to know the difference between : ε and έ .. α and ά.. ι and ί .. ο and ό .. υ and ύ
    even though I have Greek keyboard .. but I don't know how to make this dot in up of any letter :\
    Syria ♥
    لّا إِلَهَ إِلاَّ أَنتَ سُبْحَانَكَ إِنِّي كُنتُ مِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ
    Suriyeli damarımda Türk kanı akıyor.

Evanescent said:

Quote Originally Posted by LoOlya View Post
    Hello
    I'm still in level -Zero in Greek
    I want to know the difference between : ε and έ .. α and ά.. ι and ί .. ο and ό .. υ and ύ
    even though I have Greek keyboard .. but I don't know how to make this dot in up of any letter :\
    Actually, it is used so as to stress on vowels. Determine which syllable should be pronounced slightly higher in pitch than the rest.

As for keyboard, mine is English, but I have the Greek language installed & use the ; button just before any vowel want to place it on. Perhaps it is the same for you as well ?

LoOlya said:

Quote Originally Posted by Evanescent View Post
    Actually, it is used so as to stress on vowels. Determine which syllable should be pronounced slightly higher in pitch than the rest.

As for keyboard, as mine is English, but I have the Greek language installed, I use the ; button just before any vowel you want to place it on. Perhaps it is the same for you as well ?
    Thank you "efxaristo"
    Finally, It worked. =)
    Syria ♥
    لّا إِلَهَ إِلاَّ أَنتَ سُبْحَانَكَ إِنِّي كُنتُ مِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ
    Suriyeli damarımda Türk kanı akıyor.

Evanescent said:

Quote Originally Posted by LoOlya View Post
    Thank you "efxaristo"
    Finally, It worked. =)
    Parakalo

Glad to hear so