Hani Metwasi - 7ali 7ali 7al

Thread: Hani Metwasi - 7ali 7ali 7al

Tags: None

gbasfora said:

Default Hani Metwasi - 7ali 7ali 7al

[Ulqc8ygjf5s]www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ulqc8ygjf5s[/video]

Poor me poor me //7ali 7ali 7al....mali mali mal //حالي حالي حال ....مالي مالي مال

A bird sung gently on the branch //Elboulboul nagha 3aghousn elfoul //البلبل ناغى عغصن الفل
    Oh red anemone //Ah ya sha2eea2 ennou3man //آه يا شقيق النعمان
    I just want to meet my loved one //2azdi ala2i ma7boubi //قصدي ألاقي محبوبي
    Among the jasmines and the basils //Bein elyasmeen w erree7ani //بين الياسمين و الريحان

Poor me poor me //7ali 7ali 7al....mali mali mal //حالي حالي حال ....مالي مالي مال

Above the palm trees,above them //foug ennakhel foug foug //فوق النخل فوق
    Oh father,Above the palm trees //Yaba foug ennakhel foug // يابا فوق النخل فوق
    I don't know what is that shine //Madri lama3 //ما دري لامع
    Either her face or the moon //Khedda yaba madri elgoumar fou2 //خدها يابا مادري القمر فوق

And I swear I don't want her //W allah ma redda //والله ما رديا
    she is putting me in trouble //Baleeni balwah //باليني بلوه

I beg you Oh river bed //W allah ya majra elmai yaba //والله يا مجرى المي يابا
    Greet all of them for me //Sallem 3aleyhoum 3aleyhoum //سلم عليهم عليهم
    The separation has been long //Talet elfourga 3aley yaba //طالت الفرقة علي يابا
    I have missed them a lot //Eshta2na eleyhoum eleyhoum //اشتقنا اليهم اليهم

And I swear I don't want her //W allah ma redda //والله ما رديا
    she is putting me in trouble //Baleeni balwah //باليني بلوه
    Last edited by gbasfora; 02-02-2014 at 01:44 AM.

gbasfora said:

You are welcome Aila

WannaBFluent said:

as-salaam 3aleykom gbasfora! barak Allahu fik for this translation, shukran ktiir! nobody asked for anything, and you release a good translation, very kind of you brother!

please could you explain the deep meaning of حالي حال and مالي مال do they have exactly the same meaning?

i looked for Hani Metwasi on google, as i didn't know him. i saw he was born in Jordania, but live in Kuwait. please, could you tell us in what dialect in sings? because i am interrested in the syrian dialect shaami. and if he sings in jordanian, is it really different than syrian? (i already saw, in your translation, that he pronounces the qaf as the syrians, like a hemza)

jazak Allahu khayr!

(and if you keep the good work translating shaami songs it would be so great!)
    العربية (arabic) // বাংলা (bengali) // हिन्दी (hindi) // kurmancî (kurdish) // فارسی (farsi)
    ਪੰਜਾਬੀ (punjabi) // soomaali (somali) // தமிழ் (tamil) // türkçe (turkish) // اُردو (urdu)

aila said:

Yes he sing in Jordanian dialect... listen he pronounce fouG and not fou2... Jordanian dialect kinda very close with Palestinian's Fala7i dialect

WannaBFluent said:

shukran ktiir, and compared to syrian? is it close? madani is closer than fala7i, right?
    العربية (arabic) // বাংলা (bengali) // हिन्दी (hindi) // kurmancî (kurdish) // فارسی (farsi)
    ਪੰਜਾਬੀ (punjabi) // soomaali (somali) // தமிழ் (tamil) // türkçe (turkish) // اُردو (urdu)

gbasfora said:

Quote Originally Posted by WannaBFluent View Post
    as-salaam 3aleykom gbasfora! barak Allahu fik for this translation, shukran ktiir! nobody asked for anything, and you release a good translation, very kind of you brother!

please could you explain the deep meaning of حالي حال and مالي مال do they have exactly the same meaning?

i looked for Hani Metwasi on google, as i didn't know him. i saw he was born in Jordania, but live in Kuwait. please, could you tell us in what dialect in sings? because i am interrested in the syrian dialect shaami. and if he sings in jordanian, is it really different than syrian? (i already saw, in your translation, that he pronounces the qaf as the syrians, like a hemza)

jazak Allahu khayr!

(and if you keep the good work translating shaami songs it would be so great!)
    You are welcome. I just know that 7ali 7al mali mal can be translated into poor me . Check the link bellow. It's better to ask a native speaker.

http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/ar...-hali-hal.html

Hani sings in many dialects

Tunisian dialect : http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/ar...-en7ebbak.html

Egypcian dialect : http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/ar...tml#post679574

There are many songs of Hani here . Just search Metwasi and mitwasi

gbasfora said:

Quote Originally Posted by WannaBFluent View Post
    shukran ktiir, and compared to syrian? is it close? madani is closer than fala7i, right?
    palestinian , jordanian, syrian and lebanese are very close dialects.

For futher information about them check the link :

http://forum.wordreference.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41&

It's a forum about arabic language and the dialects.

WannaBFluent said:

Quote Originally Posted by gbasfora View Post
    palestinian , jordanian, syrian and lebanese are very close dialects.

For futher information about them check the link :

http://forum.wordreference.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41&

It's a forum about arabic language and the dialects.
    thanks, and i'm already on this forum, you didn't see me? cuz me, i saw you