Need name of song from Viva La Bam!

Thread: Need name of song from Viva La Bam!

Tags: None
  1. dfovfkjv said:

Default driveway skatepark

i need to know the name of the song when Bam and Compton *** terry are dancing around in his Chevy avalanche thanks
  2. Crippler said:

Quote Originally Posted by dfovfkjv View Post
    i need to know the name of the song when Bam and Compton *** terry are dancing around in his Chevy avalanche thanks
    Try seach on Compton *** terry on limewire, i found it.

Im looking for the song in the episode when Vito and Phil are trying to be rockstars, when Vilo Valo plays to the crowd as a lesson. I know they made the song, but the tittle on it
    Nevermind, its Soul on fire.
    Last edited by Crippler; 01-19-2007 at 02:54 PM.
  3. mattyp26 said:

Does Anyone know the song from the viva la bam season 2 dvd on the menu screen if you select the "disc" thing at the top where there is like a season 2 montage... it goes like "you think you're cool, you think you're better ****..." and later on in the song goes "**** you!"
    plz need that song its awsome!
  4. cky4221 said:

in season 5 episode 3 theres a heavy metal song that starts playing after the cky gets up and leaves from the dinner table with ape and phil, and as they walk out it starts playing. then they show a street at night with cars going by in a sped up motion, then it show the heartogram on bams car, and finally they walk into the bar where don vito is drinking beer. thats when the song stops. does anyone know this song, it starts 3:39 mins in to the epsisode and ends at about 3:52.

YouTube - Viva La Bam - Season 5 - Episode 3 - Part 1 Of 3

this is part of the episode the songs in
    Last edited by cky4221; 01-20-2007 at 09:13 AM.
  5. dfovfkjv said:

Quote Originally Posted by Crippler View Post
    Try seach on Compton *** terry on limewire, i found it.

Im looking for the song in the episode when Vito and Phil are trying to be rockstars, when Vilo Valo plays to the crowd as a lesson. I know they made the song, but the tittle on it
    Nevermind, its Soul on fire.

i cant seem to find it would you be able to send it to me please
  6. tyler003 said:

Default lyrics??

In season 4 of viva la bam, they go to the flashback of where bam borrows HIM's tour bus and b4 he talks to him he says" I hear the sound offf..." and HIMs doing a song. what song is ith that there playing??

thNKS
  7. dfovfkjv said:

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by tyler003 View Post
    In season 4 of viva la bam, they go to the flashback of where bam borrows HIM's tour bus and b4 he talks to him he says" I hear the sound offf..." and HIMs doing a song. what song is ith that there playing??

thNKS
    the song is Buried Alive by love
  8. dfovfkjv said:

Unhappy driveway skatepark seasion 3 epesode 1 name of song

i need to know the name of the song when Bam and Compton *** terry are dancing around in compton *** terrys Chevy avalanche when they went to get the hat from N.E.R.D please help i am going crazy trying to find this song thanks
  9. Noone said:

Question Mardi Gras II part - ending song?

PLZ I very very badly need some info on the ending song of
    Season 2 -episode Mardi Gras II...

The lyrics go sth like "....everything is beautiful and nothing hurts..."
    Im pretty sure Bam has used it in CKY video series as well but I cant seem to find any further info.PLZ if you know artist and/or title you are welcome
    (Im the second one to request this info so if anyone knows will make at least 2 people happy)

if you do ,you would be more than welcome to also email me these valuable info in tastelnwolaedw@yahoo.com
  10. cherry06 said:

i need that song in season 3 episode 7 (mall of bam) when april and phil start spending thier money please help
  11. cherry06 said:

Quote Originally Posted by ozzy View Post
    does anyone know the name of the song on the the episode where they all go to the mall of america for a skate demo, i think the episode is called mall of bam...the part where ape and phil are playing dance dance revolution at the arcade???????anyone know the song thats being played at that part??

thanks
    yea i need that 2
  12. Aalmost said:

Yo! I need this song fast! What's the name of the song when Seth Meisterman and crew are fixing Bams house and the song when Bam and company are doing "the best prank ever" on Ryan Dunn (when he's In his bed)

This is from Season 2, Episode 1 (Castle Bam)

SOMEONE FIND IT QUICK!!
  13. casey5544 said:

Question i need it bad!!!

hey guys i need a song really bad it starts playing when johnny knoxville starts messing up bams hummer.(prank wars) season 3 episode 3
  14. seedofthedevil said:

Quote Originally Posted by makenoise View Post
    i need the song from when bam and dunn are going to transelvania in season 4 episode 2 and it says "we get up!" and bam mouths the words!
    i too am looking for that song... any ideas people?
  15. seedofthedevil said:

Quote Originally Posted by dancing.in.Darkness View Post
    Does anyone know the name of the song Cradle of Filth performs in "Where's Vito"?
    Thanks<3
    that song is called nemesis by cradle of filth
  16. Metalhead01492 said:

wuts the song that plays in the "Bam on the Bayou" episode where dico is on the bridge makin faces at the camera at the end?
  17. radiot said:

does anyone know the song on the bonus disc on seasons 4/5 on the viva la top 5

scrap that the its the song on best of viva la bam it kinda sounds like beatstakes
    Last edited by radiot; 02-02-2007 at 11:46 AM.
  18. I_NEED_VIVA_LA_BAM_MUSIC said:

Whats The Song Called In Season 2 Episode 6 (community Diservice) When They R Skating On The Mini Ramp With The Little Kids????????????????????
  19. radiot said:

Quote Originally Posted by seedofthedevil View Post
    i too am looking for that song... any ideas people?
    its called "i dont care as long as you sing" by the beatsteaks
  20. Vodka said:

If you need the song From the Estonia Episode I have it downloaded send me a email ill give it to you

Email-Mmkyea@yahoo.com
    Aim-Mafiaya4
    Msn-deathmetal234@hotmail.com