Looking for a song - download

Thread: Looking for a song - download

Tags: None

Tahira said:

Default Looking for a song - download

Good morning,
    a good friend of mine is looking for an elder arabic song: Itīs from the female singer Hannah or Hanem and must be from the early 90s. The song starts and ends with a laughter and it is played in Saidi-rhythm.
    There exists a cover version on the turkish MEZDEKE-CD Vol 1; there the song is called: Hak lyl eyem.

Maybe anyone knows the song an can tell me a free dwonload, so I can inform my friend.

SHUKRAN

Tahira

larosa said:

Quote Originally Posted by Tahira View Post
    Good morning,
    a good friend of mine is looking for an elder arabic song: Itīs from the female singer Hannah or Hanem and must be from the early 90s. The song starts and ends with a laughter and it is played in Saidi-rhythm.
    There exists a cover version on the turkish MEZDEKE-CD Vol 1; there the song is called: Hak lyl eyem.

Maybe anyone knows the song an can tell me a free dwonload, so I can inform my friend.

SHUKRAN

Tahira
    actually i didn't know if you are looking for turkish or english singer cause"hanem" seems to be a turkish name

Tahira said:

Hi Larosa,
    my friend asked me for the arabic version. Because he has a cassette from this time written with arabic letters.

So I am loioking for the original arabic version. Actually the song on the Mezdeke is also sung in arabic, but I thought that these Mezdeke songs are only cover versions. Dou you mean it is the original? If it is so, I do not need a download as I have the CD at home.

Regards Tahira

larosa said:

Hi Larosa,
    my friend asked me for the arabic version. Because he has a cassette from this time written with arabic letters.

So I am loioking for the original arabic version. Actually the song on the Mezdeke is also sung in arabic, but I thought that these Mezdeke songs are only cover versions. Dou you mean it is the original? If it is so, I do not need a download as I have the CD at home.

Regards Tahira
    hi
    yes it's the original one
    i just want you to know if you find two songs turkish and arabic that are the same (i mean in terms of rythm and composition)that means the original is turkish because as far as i'm concerned arabs steal a lots of turksih music cause it's very rich and beautiful ,take me as an exemple:i'm arabic and i prefer turksih music

why don't you write me the name in arabic and may be i can help you but i can't promise you cause it's old it's gonna be almost impossible to be found

Tahira said:

I cannot write arabic :-(
    and I do not have the cassette here. And on the Mezdeke its all written in latin letters. But when you are sure, that we are talking about the same song, I will give my friend my CD.

Thank you ver much !
    Tahira

larosa said:

I cannot write arabic :-(
    and I do not have the cassette here. And on the Mezdeke its all written in latin letters. But when you are sure, that we are talking about the same song, I will give my friend my CD.

Thank you ver much !
    Tahira
    right it with latin letters it's ok

due my experinec i think that turkish is always the original so you can say that i am 75 per cent sure

not at all

Tahira said:

Hi Larosa,
    thank you for your effort: On the Mezdeke-CD the song is called: Hak lyl eyem. And when you listen carefully (at least when my german ear listens carefully) you can clearly her this "hak lyl eyem". It´s definetelly an arabic pop song from sung by woman, and in the beginning of the song you hear an electronic laughter, and it also ends with that laughter.
    But I will provide my friend with my Mezdeke CD....

Have a nice evening, Tahira

8. mabeyadi said:

Smile

Good morning,

SHUKRAN

Tahira
    The singer's name is Hanan. Song originally named Ed Hak. Here the link you can download.

http://rapidshare.com/files/191323006/Ed_Hak.mp3

Tahira said:

Thank you very much mabeyadi.