Miscellaneous (not lyrics) Italian <-> English translations

Thread: Miscellaneous (not lyrics) Italian <-> English translations

Tags: None

cmyers said:

Translation to English please for these:

E' che non tutti restano,
    non tutti hanno questa straordinaria dote. Quindi non ti preoccupare se perderai molte persone lungo la tua strada. Impara a conservare i doni più belli,impara a non farti sempre spezzare il cuore. Impara che chi ti ama resta,a prescindere da tutto.

lo sono e vabbè mi dividi con alberta...

è proprio brutto il mese di marzo...il 15marzo 2010 sono diventata effettiva a rovigo blèèèèèèèèèèè

Ligeia said:

The fact is that not everybody stays, not everybody has this exceptional gift. So don't worry if you'll lose many people along your way. You just have to learn to cherish the most lovely gifts, learn to don't let the others always break your heart. Learn that who loves you stays, regardless of everything.

lo sono e vabbè mi dividi con alberta...
    I am (?) and well, you share me with alberta

è proprio brutto il mese di marzo...il 15marzo 2010 sono diventata effettiva a rovigo blèèèèèèèèèèè
    the month of march is really awful...on the 15th of march I've become a stable employee in rovigo
    "-Please tell me you're going to appeal to my humanity..."
    "-Actually, I'm planning to threaten you."

"Well, if you'll excuse me, I have work to do. Evil plots don't just make themselves, you know!"

cmyers said:

Translation please for:

seseeeeee!!!

4. Lady_A said:

Quote Originally Posted by cmyers View Post
    Translation please for:

seseeeeee!!!
    In my opinion it doesn't mean anything...

cmyers said:

Default Seseee

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_A View Post
    In my opinion it doesn't mean anything...

I think it is Italian Slang. The full version is: ehhhhhhhhhhhh seseeee!!

I was told this means "the person is full of crap/lying" but I'm not sure if this is correct.

6. katse said:

'Now something to italian fans: you can send to me messages in italian, i'll try to understand all but I don't promise anything! Just kidding.
    I need to say I love you all the same and hope you'll become my friends cause I need your support. We are all one big family, remember that I treat you like my kings and queens. Send me your twitter logins, I'll follow you with pleasure.
    I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts."
    Last edited by katse; 11-06-2010 at 05:30 PM.

Ligeia said:

"I have warned you, but good now you will learn the hard way. I tell you again he is taken!"
    Ti avevo avvertita, ma ora lo capirai con le maniere cattive. Te lo ripeto: è impegnato!

"Well, if you'll excuse me, I have work to do. Evil plots don't just make themselves, you know!"

Ligeia said:

'Now something to italian fans: you can send to me messages in italian, i'll try to understand all but I don't promise anything! Just kidding.
    I need to say I love you all the same and hope you'll become my friends cause I need your support. We are all one big family, remember that I treat you like my kings and queens. Send me your twitter logins, I'll follow you with pleasure.
    I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts."
    "Ora una cosa per i fans italiani: potete mandarmi messaggi in italiano, cercherò di capirli ma non vi prometto niente! Sto scherzando!.
    Devo dire che voglio bene a tutti voi e spero divenerete miei amici, perchè ho bisogno del vostro appoggio. Siamo un'unica grande famiglia, ricordate che vi tratto come i miei re e regine. Mandatemi i vostri login di Twitter e vi seguirò con piacere.
    Non credo in nient'altro che il battito dei nostri cuori."

cmyers said:

Translation to English please:

I vostri commenti sono inadeguati. Non pretendo di essere fidanzata.

Ligeia said:

Your comments are inappropriate. I don't claim/pretend to be engaged.

cmyers said:

Translation to English please:

1. Mi sarà sufficiente che ecco, in un angolo del mondo, ci sia tu, e il vivere non riuscirà a venirmi a nausea.

2. Chi parla di lei deve fare attenzione, perché cammina sui miei sogni.

PS. Ligeia do you know what "ehhhhh seseeeeeee!" means?
    Last edited by cmyers; 11-08-2010 at 04:51 PM.

Ligeia said:

It depends on the context but it should mean something like "you're lying, that's impossible" or "yeah right, of course" (said sarcastically). It's often followed by "come no?!".
    ex. "Sabato vinciamo di sicuro almeno 4-0" "see, come no! Sarà già tanto se riuscirete a pareggiare 0-0!".
    ("saturday we'll surely won at least 4-0" "yeah, sure. You'll be lucky if you'll manage to get a draw!")

1. It will be enough for me to know that, well, you are somewhere in a corner of the world, and I'll be never sick of living.

2. Those who speak (ill) of her must be careful 'cause they step on my dreams (or "she walks on my dreams")

cmyers said:

One more translation today please

Non l℮ ho d℮tto ni℮nt℮, la guardavo e m' innamoravo.

Ligeia said:

I didn't say a word to her, i just looked at her and I fell in love.

cmyers said:

Good day, translation to english please for a few phrases:

1.Lasciar credere alle donne di essere furbe.

2. S℮i s℮mpr℮ così, il c℮ntro d℮l mondo.
    Ti prendi il mio tempo, ti prendi il mio spazio, ti prendi il mio meglio.

3. Se me ne restavo lì era perché cercavo di provare il senso di una specie di addio.
    Voglio dire che ho lasciato scuole e posti senza nemmeno sapere che li stavo lasciando. E’ una cosa che odio. Che l’addio sia triste o brutto non me ne importa niente, ma quando lascio un posto mi piace saperlo, che lo sto lasciando. Se no, ti senti ancora peggio.

4. Chissà se un giorno smetterò di vivere cercandoti sempre, e sperando di vederti lì,
    col tuo sorriso bellissimo, i tuoi occhi da bambino, e la tua mano tesa verso me.

5. E credere in te soltanto, giurare in te soltanto.
    Riporre in te soltanto la mia fede, la mia forza, il mio orgoglio, tutto il mio mondo, tutto quel che sogno e tutto quel che spero.
    Last edited by cmyers; 11-09-2010 at 08:27 AM.

Ligeia said:

1. Let the women believe they're smart

2. That's what you always are, the center of the world.
    You steal my time, my space and you take away the best of me.

3. The reason I was standing there was because i was trying to feel the meaning of a sort of goodbye
    I mean, I've left schools and places without even knowing i was leaving them. That's something i hate. I don't care whether the goodbye is sad and awful, but when i leave a place I like to know it. Otherwise, you feel even worse.

4. I wonder if someday I'll stop to live looking for you ceaselessly,hoping to seeing you there, with your lovely smile, your eyes as a child, your hand reaching out me

5. And believe in you only, pledge to you only. Put in you only my trust, my strength, my pride, my whole world, all that I am and all my hopes.

cmyers said:

Translation please:

1. Sampei o pisciavinnl'
    e cosa vorresti dire cn ciò ale???
    nient sto pariann nu poc...

2. Ed è difficilissimo dire Cìao. . .
    A chi vorreste dire Po, po po po polaretti!

Ligeia said:

1. Sampei o pisciavinnl'
    e cosa vorresti dire cn ciò ale???
    nient sto pariann nu poc.
    what do you mean by that ale?
    Nothing, I'm just

2. Ed è difficilissimo dire Cìao. . .
    A chi vorreste dire Po, po po po polaretti!

A
    nd it's really hard to say hello.
    to whom you'd like to say po po po polaretti
    (it's a commercial jingle)

cmyers said:

Translation please:

a megl parol è kell ka nun se dice!

Ligeia said:

The best word is the one not spoken