Abercrombie and Hollister

Thread: Abercrombie and Hollister

Tags: None
  1. ezra209 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Mz.Paris View Post
    Hey guys I REALLY NEED HELP!! if anyone knows this song which plays at hollister could u tell me because i love it and i need to know! the lyrics go something like " we do it in the dark with smiles on our faces... in secret places we dont fight fair" if u could please tell me the artist and song that would be amazing!!!!
    Fall Out Boy - "The Take Over, The Breaks Over"
  2. cedesx3 said:

omgg. thanks sooooo much!! aha its on my myspace and ipod now and i listen to it all the time.
  3. akajjred said:

Quote Originally Posted by akajjred View Post
    I just heard this song in hollister, the chorus starts with something like "I could love you better than he does" or "he doesn't love you the way I do" something like that. Does anybody know?

Ok, I finally heard it again there, and saw it on the computer. It's "I gotta run" by Everybody Else, in case anyone else wanted to know.
  4. natygirl25 said:

I heard this song a while ago at Hollister and the shoe store Aldo, it goes, " I let it go too fast, I let it go too slow to the music of my soul" It sounds very trance/dance/techno. If anyone can figure it out email me at nv523@hotmail.com or post it here. Thanks!!!
  5. jamisrider089 said:

Does ne1 know the name of that song that starts off by "If it takes away the pain" Then its like "if you like to dance, dance, dance" or something like that

Mumbles said:

"Find A New Way" by Young Love ??

If it takes away the pain
    It's alright
    I'll rock you so hard
    You might not make it through tonight
    Follow the bright lights
    They might change you
    If you get lost along the way
    It's alright

[Chorus]
    We'll find another way to dance
    If you get the chance
    You must dance, dance, dance
    (We'll find another way)
    (We'll find another way)
    (If you get the)
    If you get the chance

If it takes away the pain
    It's alright
    I'll rock you so hard
    You might not make it through tonight
    Follow the bright lights
    They might change you
    If you get lost along the way
    It's alright

[Repeat Chorus]

Dance, Dance, Dance
    Dance, Dance, Dance
    Dance, Dance, Dance
    Dance, Dance, Dance

If you get the chance (chance)

Dance, Dance, Dance
    Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice
    Y Ddraig Goch ddyry gychwyn
  7. jamisrider089 said:

Yes!! thank you
  8. battleball said:

Default hollister song

i was in hollister today and i heard this song and a girl sings it, it goes....can you tell i like you by the way i push you away?----can anyone help me out?
  9. blondie911 said:

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by ezra209 View Post
    maybe it's The Hush Sound. I think they sound like Panic, so try one of these songs to see if it's what you're looking for:

The Hush Sound (Tommie Sunshine's Brooklyn Fire Retouch)
    Crawling Towards The Sun
    City Traffic Puzzle
    Carry Me Home
    thank you sooooo much! it was city traffic puzzle! i cant even tell you how happy i am!
  10. blondie911 said:

Question

i was at hollister yesterday and they were playing this song and it sounded like it was saying hey mr dj, but i could be wrong. and by wrong i mean completely wrong. it was guys singing and it had a beat
  11. blondie911 said:

Quote Originally Posted by battleball View Post
    i was in hollister today and i heard this song and a girl sings it, it goes....can you tell i like you by the way i push you away?----can anyone help me out?
    its probably "tangled up in me" - skye sweetnam
  12. blondie911 said:

Quote Originally Posted by lau x mo3 View Post
    hey can anyone tell me the name of a song that played in hollister, the only lyrics i can remember are "this house". it was a guy or a band singing... i kind of remember the song being kind of long. thanks.
    it MIGHT be "daft punk is playing at my house" by LCD soundsystem. but that is just a maybe
  13. lover99 said:

ok so i heard these songs at hollister and i CANNOT figure out what their called!! alright. the first ones goes a little something like(i think)--"my style is the bomb wit da bomb di dag di dag diggy diggy" and its NOT the kid rock one. and the other one goes--"broken heart parade something somethin something" lol well let me know if you have any idea!! thanks

Mumbles said:

lover99

The first song is probably this:

The teddybears Sthlm - "Cobrastyle"

YouTube - Teddybears Sthlm
    Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice
    Y Ddraig Goch ddyry gychwyn
  15. ezra209 said:

Quote Originally Posted by lover99 View Post
    ok so i heard these songs at hollister and i CANNOT figure out what their called!! alright. the first ones goes a little something like(i think)--"my style is the bomb wit da bomb di dag di dag diggy diggy" and its NOT the kid rock one. and the other one goes--"broken heart parade something somethin something" lol well let me know if you have any idea!! thanks
    the second one: Good Charlotte - Broken Hearts Parade
  16. hcogirlx3 said:

Unhappy Its worth the try

I'm not sure if anyone could help me out but...
    A while ago I was in abercrombie and this song came on I only remember a few lyrics its techno and a guy sings it

its like..

"yeahhh dreams come true
    your smiiilllle your eyyyes heart beats fast in time"

"when youuuu touch me"
    "you say you want it allll, but your so beautifulll"
    "woahhhh woah"
    "your eyes (your eyes) your eyes (your eyes) your eyess"

thats all I can remember..
    they hold words out alot in the song

PLEASE help
    I thought it might be by Crash Season Remedy but I dont think it is
  17. Z for zidane said:

Default she doesn't get it

I heard this song (she doesn't get it) last time at hollister great song, i've been looking for this kinda songs but haven't found anything, can anyone help
    thanks
  18. onewish1l0ve said:

Default >.>

I heard a song yesterday that I've been looking for for a long time..and I still can't find it. It goes something like "I hope you don't forget me 'cuz I know I won't forget you" or something. They sounded like Hellogoodbye but more upbeat. Helpppp pleeaassee. =]
  19. ezra209 said:

Quote Originally Posted by onewish1l0ve View Post
    I heard a song yesterday that I've been looking for for a long time..and I still can't find it. It goes something like "I hope you don't forget me 'cuz I know I won't forget you" or something. They sounded like Hellogoodbye but more upbeat. Helpppp pleeaassee. =]
    maybe it was Hellogoodbye - Call and Return
  20. lover99 said:

Ok i have another question! I heard these 2 songs at hollister and one is like-"landmines landslides no matter how i try... " and the other one sounds like panic at the disco and theres a girl that sings w/ them. it goes like-"something something this is the death of beauty... and then the guy sings "gloriaa be mine" or something. Let me know if you know!