Tose Proeski's songs- Lyrics and translations

Thread: Tose Proeski's songs- Lyrics and translations

Tags: None

velvet_sky said:

Lydiaaaaa thanks for the corrections
    btw Bazilija what is the name of the song, so that I can write it, when I send a link for "All translated lyrics" thread

roshel18 welcome to the forum :]

Greetings for all
    Tose Proeski - The Hardest Thing --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKRrADJ7j3E
    * Agapi mou gurna pisw, Mou Leipeis... :[

2. roshel18 said:

dear Poland thank you a lot for posting these VDS of the younger Tose. we can see, by them, what a rich way he had made and how much he had developed. at these earlier years i see a young tallented singer, allready with excellent voice and also with good apearence in general. but what is particularly nice about him is that although he felt natural and confident on stage, he acted then with sort of carefulness. i think it shows his good manners and the sens of proportion that Tose always have had.
    i think that as he later on got older he had developed immensely by all meanings!!! i would say that the mature he became, the better he became also. dear and beloved Tose.
    that what i thought when watching these VDS, do i have mistakes in english? please excuse me, htat's not my language also.

Poland said:

You welcome roshel18 about videos. I' m glad I could help you
    And don' t worry. Your English is preety good!
    Tose was always amazing although I agree with you that for these years he developed a lot. He became more gorgeous, more sophisticated, more exceptional Even, some must have thought that it was impossible but it was.
    I' ve learnt a lot from him and his life.
    Благодарам Тоше! Те сакам заувијек!
    Because of you Maestro
    God with your smile slapped those
    who don't know how to love

Because of you Maestro
    The word "love" will be written with a big letter "T"

Because of you Maestro...

Lydia_the angel said:

Hey dear ones! I'm quite ill these days but had to check on you for a short time.
    Great welcome to our roshel18 I'm glad we can all help you regarding the translations and bring Tose more close to your heart;-)
    It really makes me happy:-) To be honest I also liked your demand of Tose's early years. And I second Olga that you don't have to be worried about the language, you write very well;-) I'm also glad Olga helped you with the links and I enjoyed while reading your perspective and opinion of his life at all!
    Great description, I just can't add anything else, everything you all said is perfect!
    Temi no problem, you know you can always count on me if any corrections are needed and I really appreciate your efforts;-)

Olga, well done with your Macedonian;-) I really like when you all make attempts to write on my language, and I can feel that brings you closer to Tose as well:-)
    Just one tiny correction, the last word is on Serbian;-) We say forever (засекогаш)

Wish you all the best my friends, xxx
    The icon lamp has brighten the sky
    white aureole are knitting the angels for you
    your star extinguished, as soon as I found you, you left
    ***TOŠE FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS***

Tucumana88 said:

Hi all! Olga, the videos from Tose are really great, thanks for the link. This place is fantastic, not only we learn about him, but languages too. I didn't know that in Macedonian "forever" was zasekogas, I thought, as Olga, that was Zauvijek, like in Serbian. Is good to know.
    Well, one request now, I heard a version of "Kao Kakao" by Tose. Can someone tell me who sing this song originally?

velvet_sky said:

It's from "Leb i so", you can hear it Here
    and here I post and the version of Toseee cutee

Tucumana88 said:

Thank you! both versions are great!

velvet_sky said:

You're welcome

Poland said:

Dinorah you welcome about the videos. I' ve watched many, many with Tose to know him better. Fortunately, I had time because I had holidays.. now I'm pretty busy and it would be impossible to watch so many videos I'm glad you like them.
    Lydia, thank you a lot for all of your tips. You make me smarter and smarter all the time I thought that 'forever' is 'zauvijek', but 'zasekogas' sounds gracefully as well Everything you write here, dear Lydia, is so firendly and cute. Thank you for being who you are :-)

Greetings for all of you.

Благодарам Тоше. Те сакам засекогаш!
    Because of you Maestro

Because of you Maestro

10. kupi29 said:

CIJA SI

Ponovo si noćas mila
    Lagala da nisi bila s njim
    Ja to osetim...
    Ponovo su usne tvoje
    Drhtale ko da se boje
    Da ti ne oprostim

Zašto ti je to
    Trebalo zar nisi mogla ti
    Priznati

Chorus:
    Još su ti usne umorne
    I sve što kažeš znam da nije
    Još su ti suve cipele
    Na polju znam da kiša lije
    Još su ti vreli obrazi
    U oku sjaj ne prolazi
    Još ti na licu pise čija si
    Samo moja nisi
    Još su ti usne umorne
    I sve sto kažeš znam da nije
    Još su ti suve cipele
    Napolju znam da kiša lije
    Još su ti vreli obrazi
    U oku sjaj ne prolazi
    Još ti na licu pise čija si

Uzalud mi kriješ lice
    Znam te oči izdajice
    Sve si odglumila
    Isprljana poljupcima
    Otrovana dodirima
    Znam da si lagala

Zašto ti je to
    Trebalo zar nisi mogla ti
    Priznati

Chorus [x2]:
    Još su ti usne umorne
    I sve što kažeš znam da nije
    Još su ti suve cipele
    Još su ti vreli obrazi
    U oku sjaj ne prolazi
    Još ti na licu piše čija si
    Samo moja nisi
    Još su ti usne umorne
    I sve što kazeš znam da nije
    Još su ti suve cipele
    Još su ti vreli obrazi
    U oku sjaj ne prolazi
    Još ti na licu piše čija si

can someone help me with the lyircs to this song?

Nur_Demir said:

I am so glad I am not the only one that still cries when they hear Tose songs. When I heard My Little One .. I cried like a baby .. and still tear up thinking that it is almost a year without Tose .. using the words I used in my blog .. they say that time heals all wounds .. however, I do not think this wound will heal .. for anyone that listened to his songs .. heard his voice .. they will understand what it is I speak of .. He was an angel before he left this place to go back to heaven .. but I cannot stop wishing that god had allowed him to stay just a little while longer, Tose had so much left to say and so much love yet to share, and yet he has in my mind managed to traverse the oceans that seperate the continents to spread his love and music .. True greatness was his ........
    Ostani do kraj,
    cekaj go denot nov sto se budi,
    ljubi me i znaj,
    ti si se sto sakam jas.

velvet_sky said:

kupi29 the song has been translated already Here Enjoy it!

velvet_sky said:

Nur_Demir He was an angel really... now he is on some better place but still he is with us, and he always will be in our hearts...

I just wish I could bring back him here To go to his concert, to scream with the whooooole ppl there and with him, to hug him.... (((( and I just know that this won't happen...

Yesterday I watched the concert of Tose from Tuzla, and it was superb concert, and so many fans got on the stage hugged him, kissed ... I just wanted to be there also ...

Poland said:

Post news

I'm posting here a link to the newest video. There are some parts spoken in English so I know that, the most probably, Tose's english album is going to be released on his birthday- 25.01.2009.
    If someone understands everything they say in macedonian or serbian (I can' t tell them apart ) and if there is any important info, please translate it and write here :-) I'll be thankful a lot
    And please translate what Kristijan is saying. I heard that he said: "I sing with my uncle, then we sing in duet, we sing together, I play guitar" or something like that. Please, correct me if I'm wrong

Greetings for you,
    Ве сакам сите

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aarBsve-TPw
    Because of you Maestro

Because of you Maestro

Poland said:

And if someone has time and required skills , please translate everything they say (except from english parts). I' d like to know what they say
    Thank you in advance.
    Because of you Maestro

Because of you Maestro

marta11 said:

Thank you Olga for the videos. They're nice.
    If someone have Kao kakao as mp3 can PM to me? This is the first time I've listened to it and I like the song a lot

velvet_sky said:

marta11 I have the song I will pm you :]

18. roshel18 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Bazilija View Post
    Hi all
    there is one song written by Aleksa Santic, one of my favorite poets (from my homeland), and performed by Jadranka Stojakovic. It is my present for Toshe and for all of you. I will be very happy to sing it for him (for you). Hope you will like the song. My English is terribly bad, so to make a good translation is mission impossible for me. But if you are interested in it I'll find the way to make it understandable for you (hehe does this word - understandable - exist?).
    Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JhpS...eature=related
    Huuuuuggggggggggggggggg1
    hi all
    bazilija, this song is wonderful, high level, very sad. can understand how you conected it with Tose. also the singer is very good, i love it.
    about half year ago i searched in Youtube after folk and traditional music of the balkan countries (folk music is my favorite genere of all music's geners, and blkan's music always fascinated me). so i've allready heard songs of your region and liked every style fo that nusic. among them was the song "Emina" which it's text is also by Aleksa santic, then i 've seen pictures and information of Mostar. one day i've asked at Youtube to hear "Sevdalinka", and among the VDOS i found one named "Moj Dilbere", sang by impressive young singer named Tose Proeski. that's how i happened to know that there is TOSE. but after a day or tow i've discovered that he is not alive any more... but that is another part of the story. i just think of that in tow days will be tha exsact day of Tose's death, i'm thinking much of his parents, and the thoughts are tearing the heart. i feel so much sorrow for them.

Lydia_the angel said:

Hello to everyone from me as well:-)
    Olga, you are welcome, it was nothing Thank you sooo much for your sweet words I am what I am because of you all;-) You make me feel happy and I also feel happy by helping you here and being with all of u and having you as friends:-)
    I just saw the link of the video;-) It is about the great concert held as a memory for our angel;( and the time of the tragedy is sooo close ah..don't wanna think about it...;'( ;-( :'(

Regarding your request, I must say there are quite words to be translated:-) so it will take some time, but I will try and as soon as I manage to translate it I will send it here

Greetings for all, xxx
    The icon lamp has brighten the sky
    white aureole are knitting the angels for you
    your star extinguished, as soon as I found you, you left
    ***TOŠE FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS***

Poland said:

Thank you a lot Lydia. It is amazing, hmm... I mean you are amazing that we can always rely on you. Thank you once again
    Because of you Maestro

Because of you Maestro