Valy - Khab

Thread: Valy - Khab

Tags: None
  1. littleriver said:

Cool Valy - Khab

hello i'm new to this, i was just wondering if anyone could translate Valy(persian singer) song Kaab into english for me pls

Layla said:

Hello! I have moved your post to a new thread, so that it can be spotted more easily!

Vanda said:

Khab / Dream

dige to baram ye khabi --- you are such a dream for me anymore
    ye axe toye ghabi --- you are a photo in the frame
    ye shabahi, ye saye --- you are a phantom, a shadow
    tasvire yek sarabi --- you are an image of a mirage
    mikhamet, amma nisti --- I want you, but you are not here
    boodane to mahale --- your presence is impossible
    mibinamet, che fayde? --- I see you, but what does it benefit?
    didanetam khiyale --- seeing you is just a fantasy too
    gerye age bezare --- if the tears let me...
    toro yadam nayare --- (and if) it doesnt remind me of you
    amma nemishe bi to --- but it is impossible without you
    dige fayde nadare --- it doesnt benefit anymore
    khodahafez azizam --- goodbye my dear
    ba'ad az to sard o khamoosh ---- after you, cold and silent...
    misoozam o mikhonam --- I would burn and sing:
    yadam toro faramoosh --- I remember, but you've forgotten
    yadam toro faramoosh --- I remember, but you've forgotten
    tekrare booseye to --- repeating your kiss...
    dige baram ye khabe --- is such a dream for me anymore
    chi monde az to gheyr az axi ke toye ghabe? --- what has left from you but a photo in the frame?
    khodahafez kabootar --- goodbye O pigeon
    khodahafze setare --- goodbye O star
    montazeret mimonam --- I will be waiting for you
    ta bargardi dobare --- till you get come back
    Hargez namirad, anke delash zendeh shod be eshgh
    "never dieth that one, whose heart is alive with love"

- Hafez

eliiin27 said:

Hello everyone! I haven't been here in a while. There are so many people here now, and it's great to see that Vanda is back. Anyway...I was wondering if someone could translate "khaab" by Valy for me. It sounds like such beautiful song, if only I could understand it fully...Well, I hope someone can help.
    Thanks in advance! =)

5. littleriver said:

Talking

Thank you very much for the lyrics in english for valy's song kaab
    as i dont speak any persian i really appreciate it

Vanda said:

you are quite welcome mate

- Hafez

Vanda said:

Quote Originally Posted by eliiin27 View Post
    Hello everyone! I haven't been here in a while. There are so many people here now, and it's great to see that Vanda is back. Anyway...I was wondering if someone could translate "khaab" by Valy for me. It sounds like such beautiful song, if only I could understand it fully...Well, I hope someone can help.
    Thanks in advance! =)
    hey Elinnnn... azizam... khoshgele, how are u girl? long time no see
    is everything ok hun?
    honey I translated the song yesterday, hope you enjoy it:

Valy - Khab

if there is something that you cant understand very well, let me know to explain
    do you like Valy? I really like him, he is such a unique singer, there was never been an afghan singer who could sing Iranian songs PERFECTLY(he sings in both accents PERFECT)
    I do like Bia too, Khab, Khanoomi and his new remix of Zim Zim(which is actually a traditional afghan song)
    what do you like from his album/After Love?

- Hafez

eliiin27 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Vanda View Post
    hey Elinnnn... azizam... khoshgele, how are u girl? long time no see
    is everything ok hun?
    honey I translated the song yesterday, hope you enjoy it:

Valy - Khab

if there is something that you cant understand very well, let me know to explain
    do you like Valy? I really like him, he is such a unique singer, there was never been an afghan singer who could sing Iranian songs PERFECTLY(he sings in both accents PERFECT)
    I do like Bia too, Khab, Khanoomi and his new remix of Zim Zim(which is actually a traditional afghan song)
    what do you like from his album/After Love?
    Thanks Vanda. I know, I haven't been around for a while. I've been so busy with school, but now that's it is summer... I'm back!! =) How have you been Vanda jan?

And yes, I actually do like Valy. I haven't heard too many of his songs, but from what I have heard, I really like him. I like Khab the best, but I also like Bia Too and Delamo Shekundi.

Anyway, thanks again Vanda! =)

9. littleriver said:

Dear Vanda i have met this really nice man, i know in reality we can never be together as i'm australian and he is persian. He has to return home. we have been together since the begining of this year. he text me last night with these words but i dont know what he means : could you please translate them for me? Delam barat tang azizam dooset daram, i really hope you can help me.......

Vanda said:

Quote Originally Posted by littleriver View Post
    Dear Vanda i have met this really nice man, i know in reality we can never be together as i'm australian and he is persian. He has to return home. we have been together since the begining of this year. he text me last night with these words but i dont know what he means : could you please translate them for me? Delam barat tang azizam dooset daram, i really hope you can help me.......
    really? wow cool
    "Delam barat tang azizam, dooset daram" it exactly means "I've missed you my dear, I love you"
    well, anytime honey
    ask whatever you want to know in persian

- Hafez

Vanda said:

Quote Originally Posted by eliiin27 View Post
    Thanks Vanda. I know, I haven't been around for a while. I've been so busy with school, but now that's it is summer... I'm back!! =) How have you been Vanda jan?

And yes, I actually do like Valy. I haven't heard too many of his songs, but from what I have heard, I really like him. I like Khab the best, but I also like Bia Too and Delamo Shekundi.

Anyway, thanks again Vanda! =)
    I'm glad that you are back, indeed I am, It's always such a pleasure to see you here
    and you are welcome

- Hafez

Vanda said:

Quote Originally Posted by littleriver View Post
    sorry for being nosy but why the hell you can NOT be together??? huh?
    actually I myself dont give a damn whether my boyfriend is persian or not! who cares about race when we talk about LOVE!??
    I hate race when it comes to part people... stupid thing

- Hafez

13. littleriver said:

wow, did not realise what he was saying, But i dont understand why would he say those things when he says we cant be together, His family will never accept me as i'm not persian. i'm confused !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But thank you very much for the translation. You are very nice to help me out
    ;> :>:>:>:>:>