Miscellaneous (not lyrics) Spanish <-> English Translations

Thread: Miscellaneous (not lyrics) Spanish <-> English Translations

Tags: None

x0babiigirlx0 said:

How would you say i'm sorry i have not called you but i have been busy lately
    x3.:EsCaRliN:.x3
  2. MaresLejanos said:

De nada

Lo siente, no te he llamado pero he estado muy ocupada últimamente

x0babiigirlx0 said:

how would you say thanks for being a part of my life your very special to me
  4. MaresLejanos said:

Gracias por ser parte de mi vida, eres muy especial para mí.

x0babiigirlx0 said:

how do u say i got drunk last night as you know but i had a hangover and don't worry i won't do it again but i passed out
  6. MaresLejanos said:

Ayer me emboraché como ya sabes, pero tuve resaca y no te preocupes, no lo haré de nuevo, pero me desmayé.

x0babiigirlx0 said:

how you say i was carried by my people they had to carry me back to my house because if they didn't i would not have made it back
  8. MaresLejanos said:

Quote Originally Posted by .:BiLLiE:. View Post
    Please help with this! Thank you!

I just want to tell you that this is a very exciting time for me! I think about our baby every second. I wonder if it's a boy or girl and what he or she will look like. I never thought that I would have another baby, but I am so very happy! You are my best friend, and our reasons for getting married may not be the same reasons that other people get married; but we understand each other. That's all that matters. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks or says. We are the only ones who know the real reason for this marriage, and that's how I want it to be. One day when we talk to our son or daughter, we can tell them that we do love each other. Even if it's not a romantic love, the love we have for each other as
    friends is very strong and important. I always want us to be able to talk about EVERYTHING and always be there for each other. That's what truly matters.
    You're welcome.

Sólo quería decirte que éste es un momento "muy exitante"/"muy bueno" para mí! Pienso en nuestro bebé cada segundo. Me pregunto si es un nene o una nena, y cómo lucirá. Nunca pensé que tendría otro bebé, pero estoy tan feliz ahora! Tú eres mi mejor amigo, y nuestras razones para casarnos pueden no ser las mimas que las de otras persona que se casan; pero nos entendemos bien el uno al otro. Eso es todo lo que importa. No importa que dicen o piensan los demás. Nosotros somos los únicos dos que conocemos las razones de este matrimonio, y así es como quiero que sea. Un día, cuando le hablemos a nuestro hijo o hija, le podemos decir que nos amamos. Incluso si no es un amor romántico, el amor que tenemos el uno por el otro como amigos es muy fuerte e importante. Quiero que siempre podamos hablar acerca de TODO y siempre estar ahí el uno para el otro. Eso es lo único que verdaderamente importa.

x0babiigirlx0 said:

is there a way to say i drank to much and i should not have done it because i knew i was going to get a hang over i didnt listen i got carried back to my house because i would not have made it
  10. MaresLejanos said:

Quote Originally Posted by x0babiigirlx0 View Post
    is there a way to say
    i drank to much and i should not have done it because i knew i was going to get a hang over i didnt listen i got carried back to my house because i would not have made it
    Bebí demasiado y no debí hacerlo porque sabía que iba a tener resaca y (aún así) no escuché. Fui llevada a casa porque yo no podría haberlo hecho (sola)

x0babiigirlx0 said:

thanks =]
  12. MaresLejanos said:

you're welcome I have to go now, I have friend in home See you !

x0babiigirlx0 said:

take care =]

.:BiLLiE:. said:

Could you tell me how to say "I really need to be with you right now, especially during the pregnancy. I need the comfort you give me, and I feel so much better when I'm with you. I don't have bad dreams and I sleep better."
    Thank you!
    .:BiLLiEhDz:.

xiurell said:

Could you tell me how to say "I really need to be with you right now, especially during the pregnancy. I need the comfort you give me, and I feel so much better when I'm with you. I don't have bad dreams and I sleep better."
    Thank you!
    Necesito realmente estar contigo ahora mismo, especialmente durante el embarazo. Necesito el comfort (el apoyo) que tú me das y me siento mucho mejor cuando estoy contigo. No tengo pesadillas y duermo mejor

.:BiLLiE:. said:

I have a question. Is this message anything close to correct? I'm trying to learn and would appreciate any input! Thank you!

"En serio te necesito. Estoy embarazada con tu bebe y necesito el consuelo que tu me das. Siento muy a gusto, segura y comoda cuando estoy contigo."
    .:BiLLiEhDz:.
  17. potatoes said:

what does this translate too, m guess is something about not wanting to lose friendship.. i could be wrong

te deje que pensaras todo el fin de semana pero yo no quiero perder tu amistad tu sabes que te quiero mucho tu me ases fuerte a mis proble
  18. MaresLejanos said:

I have a question. Is this message anything close to correct? I'm trying to learn and would appreciate any input! Thank you!

"En serio te necesito. Estoy embarazada con tu bebe y necesito el consuelo que tu me das. Me siento muy a gusto, segura y comoda cuando estoy contigo."
    This is it
  19. MaresLejanos said:

"te deje que pensaras todo el fin de semana pero yo no quiero perder tu amistad tu sabes que te quiero mucho tu me haces fuerte a mis problemas"

I've let you think all the weekend long, but I don't want to lose your friendship, you know I love your very much, you make strong to face my problems.

Something like this!
  20. potatoes said:

thak you