impossible

Thread: impossible

Tags: None
  1. Klukoklai said:

Unhappy impossible

It's this old song that I heard, like when I was 12 or so. The lyrics are in an other language maybe Spanish or so. Title of the artist or Album or Song got the word Mexico in it. The song contains whistling, and got a very glad theme and makes you wanna dance :P I know this is ridiculously little information, but I think this band is/was quite famous at some point. Someone got a clue?
    Look! My mouth is a fountain!

atmaestro said:

My wild guess is "Love Generation" or "World Hold On (Children of the Sky)" by Bob Sinclar.

Also try, "Fiesta" by The Sunclub
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

3. Klukoklai said:

Isnt bob sinclar singing in english? thansk anyway

I made a quick tab for the general theme.. hope its understandable

4/4 tempo 140
    g----|--------------------|------------------|--------------------|---------------|
    d----|--------------------|------------------|--------------------|---------------|
    a-7-|-9--12-9-12---9-|-12--12--9---7-|-9--12-9--9--7--|-9--9--9---7-|
    E----|--------------------|------------------|--------------------|---------------|

Than there is an other bit

|----------------------|----------------------|---------------------|----------------------|
    |---14--14-14--13-|---11--11-11--11-|---14--14-14--13-|---11--11-11--11-|
    |----------------------|----------------------|---------------------|----------------------|

thats the two part.. from what i can remember the theme repeats them some times... Song may sound lame, that's probably since i cant remember it too good :P
    Last edited by Klukoklai; 11-10-2008 at 01:15 PM.

atmaestro said:

"World Hold On (Children of the Sky)" was the 15th most played track in Mexico in 2006 and the 35th best selling single of 2006 on the World Chart. I don't know if there was a Spanish language version.
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

5. Klukoklai said:

I'm 100 % sure the song is not in english