Aventura songs

Thread: Aventura songs

Tags: None
  1. princess_diana_15 said:

Default Aventura songs

ok so who wouldnt agree that aventura is really. good personally i love all of their songs and everytime there is a new song i just love it and i can say i love all their songs. but i couldnt agree more that the song POR UN SEGUNDO is veryyy verrryy good....and i cant believe people are saying aventure might break up just becuase they have a new album named "last". i just hope that later on they explane why they named it that and that their answer is not " well becuase it is our last" that would just suck!
  2. Ultimate DJ said:

Quote Originally Posted by princess_diana_15 View Post
    ok so who wouldnt agree that aventura is really. good personally i love all of their songs and everytime there is a new song i just love it and i can say i love all their songs. but i couldnt agree more that the song POR UN SEGUNDO is veryyy verrryy good....and i cant believe people are saying aventure might break up just becuase they have a new album named "last". i just hope that later on they explane why they named it that and that their answer is not " well becuase it is our last" that would just suck!
    Hello Diana,
    well let me first say that I think Aventura is a good group. I think Romeo has an incredible voice.
    BUT I must say I think it would be better if he (Romeo lead singer) broke from the group. Honestly the Bachata genre doesn't do it for me. and I think that Romeo's voice is quite wasted in that genre. I hope he goes off and does either some Pop/Rock stuff or best Reggaeton. I think he would do much better that way, because he does have on of the best Male voices of today and I want more uh energy good music from him!
    just my 2cents!

puravida
    dJ
  3. princess_diana_15 said:

well i just think that probably but maybe his voice does good to bachata becuase in my opinion the group without romeo is horrible because they have no voice or at least not a decent one.....but yeah i just love how they are and i hope they stay together

MGrace said:

*ssssh* it's a sin to be that fine!lol I think Romeo would do good leaving the group, but they seem like friends, that may never happen, and he may like Bachata better singing about luuuv n what not I know I don't mind listening to it:-)

heksje said:

i'm a big fan of Aventura, they were my first experience with bachata music. i really hope they'll make lots more music for years to come. and no one says Romeo can't do both genres, right? combine aventura with a solo-carreer in reggaeton or whatever.

what i even like more about aventura other than their leadsinger and great music are the lyrics. they're not just your average: your eyes are so blue - i love you rhyms ;p if you know what i mean. they're good and i mostly agree with the opinion expressed in them too. i hope it makes people think.
  6. Azteca said:

Well from what I heard is that Aventura is not breaking. Is just that everyone in the group has its own things that wants to try out. Like Max is into rap and Manny into its own thing. Everyone is doing their own solo project for the time being.
  7. FiiFiiBoo said:

Talking Aventura

im srii to all those fans that are saying dhat romeo shuld brake up from dha group or dhat he would do better as a reguetton or pop singerr and dhat the group would be bad if romeo leaves.. wake up henry has a buetiful voice.. and romeo does better in bachata dhen reguetton or anything else. he culd do something else on the side but bachata is his proffesion. all of their songs are wonderful.. i love dhem and one dhaiiii hope to meet dhem and tell dhem howw good dheii are... i love dhem to death y eso es un orgullo para la republica dominicana <333 809 all daii

Bambambonita said:

Ok, Aventura is THE BEST. Romeo is THE SEXIEST man alive.

But besides that, is there a translation of Por Un Segundo into English on here somewhere? I cant find it.

I love that song soo much and I just wanted to see exactly what he says in English. THANKS!
    ~*Tu Eres Mi Vida. Mi Todo.*~
  9. jkiYluis1 said:

well aventura is the best "lo mejor" thts hppnd to bachata
    i think they should stay as is & yes there is english
    lyrics to por un segundo nd anevtura will be
    good with out romeo but it wont be tha same
    y the bachata does do it for him if ya dnt like it thn
    dnt listen to it nd if ya all just going to tlk dwn dnt tlk at all

CorazonInquieto said:

Por los cuentos que la luna relata, aprendí a caminar sin mapa...