Translation please?

Thread: Translation please?

Tags: None

Gokdeniz said:

Question Translation please?

It seems your girlfriend is telling me to leave you alone because shes feeling threatend so i guess its better if i dont send you a message anymore.
    I already had my chance with you last year i guess and i blew it. I didnt know you have a girlfriend now but i'm happy for you and i hope she treats you the best way possible because you only deserve the best.
    All the best of luck ,

arslan said:

Quote Originally Posted by Gokdeniz View Post
    It seems your girlfriend is telling me to leave you alone because shes feeling threatend so i guess its better if i dont send you a message anymore.
    I already had my chance with you last year i guess and i blew it. I didnt know you have a girlfriend now but i'm happy for you and i hope she treats you the best way possible because you only deserve the best.
    All the best of luck ,
    Kız arkadaşın seni rahat bırakmamı söylüyor, çünkü kendisini tehdit altında hissediyor. Sanırım sana daha fazla mesaj yazmazsam daha iyi olacak.
    Geçen yıl seninle ilgili çok şansım olmasına rağmen kullanamadım. Kız arkadaşın olduğunu bilmiyordum ama senin adına sevindim. Umarım O, sana en iyi şekilde davranır çünkü sen en iyisini hak ediyorsun.

Cheers,
    Arslan
    Arslan Türegün