Servus from Romania!

Thread: Servus from Romania!

Tags: None

FlyAwaySmiling said:

Talking Servus from Romania!

I stumbled upon this site while looking for some Edith Piaf translation and decided to join because I would use some practice in my English skills .
    So, my name is Mara, I'm 14 and live in Brasov, Romania. I'm mostly head-banging to pretty heavy stuff (AC/DC, Metallica, Maiden...) but I always liked to listen carefully to the lyrics, so I enjoy beautiful songs from bands like Nirvana, Coldplay, The Fray... Romanian music isn't THAT great, so I just got used to listening to English songs and translate them in my mind, so that they made sense .
    Hope that I will learn new stuff and make some friends (even tough you guys are all older than me : ) ).
    "Life is not about the numbers of breaths you take, but more about the moments which take your breath away"...

razvy2 said:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAwaySmiling View Post
    I stumbled upon this site while looking for some Edith Piaf translation and decided to join because I would use some practice in my English skills .
    So, my name is Mara, I'm 14 and live in Brasov, Romania. I'm mostly head-banging to pretty heavy stuff (AC/DC, Metallica, Maiden...) but I always liked to listen carefully to the lyrics, so I enjoy beautiful songs from bands like Nirvana, Coldplay, The Fray... Romanian music isn't THAT great, so I just got used to listening to English songs and translate them in my mind, so that they made sense .
    Hope that I will learn new stuff and make some friends (even tough you guys are all older than me : ) ).
    welcome to the board, you foreigner )))
    it's okay, i get it poppin'