Ohai :D

Thread: Ohai :D

Tags: None

InfeKti0 said:

Default Ohai :D

So, I guess I could say something about myself now, I'm almost 18 years old (b-day in may ), just an average guy from southern Finland, I speak Finnish and English fluently but I know some Swedish and German as well. I like to sing a lot and I also like to translate lyrics :]

I guess that's about it, can't think about anything else

Cheers,
    ~InfeKti0

Suveer said:

Hey, nice to see you..
    I hope you have fun in here
    There are lots & lots of requests to be translated.. so i guess you won't just sit idle here.

Welcome to the forum!
    I'm back!!! XD

InfeKti0 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Suveer View Post
    There are lots & lots of requests to be translated.. so i guess you won't just sit idle here.
    I've already done a few translations but as my skills are limited with German it's not likely to see my work outside the nordic countries section

Suveer said:

Oh It's ok. I know a bit of german too (learnt it at school) but i'm rusty too. So i prefer to stay away from the translation stuff...

And wow, thats' great! you're already at work! Good job! I'm new too but i'm not as lucky as you... hardly anybody asks for translation of the languages i know...:P
    I'm back!!! XD

InfeKti0 said:

Well, there's always the option of just doing random translations in your free time (much like how I discovered this forum)

6. lalalaro said:

Wuu haloo InfeKti0 =]
    I will keep you busy with translations hahah I adore finnish hiphoppia(: So get ready
    Cheers!
    Kipu on rakkautta, rakkaus on kipua.

InfeKti0 said:

Keep me posted on those, I'm always looking for "work"

Loca-por-Ba!le said:

Hi!

WelCome to the forum.