Solved: Help me find a dance/club song

Thread: Solved: Help me find a dance/club song

Tags: clapping, club, dance
  1. reapfyre said:

Thumbs up Solved: Help me find a dance/club song

Hi guys,

I have been looking for this song for years but I'm not able to find it in any of the 2003/2004 music charts.

I'm pretty sure it came out in 2003/2004, and I heard it first on a MTV type music video channel.
    It's a very club/dance song and I don't really remember any of the lyrics.

The video clip/tune however is relatively unique in that the main tune was made up of clapping (i.e. Hand clapping/slapping) and in the Video it had people wearing underpants with 'Tuesday', 'Wednesdsay', etc written on the back.

It was a pretty wacky video and I have a feeling the title of the song may have been 'Wednesday' or something similar but I could be way off. I originally thought it was the song 'Alex Gaudino - Destination Unknown' but it's not.

Does that ring any bells with anyone?

Thanks a lot, I will try remember some of the lyrics if I can.

Mark
    Last edited by reapfyre; 07-05-2010 at 04:59 PM. Reason: Solved

2. Fence Sitter said:

Only happened across this really lovely bit of music last year.

I just love the video - makes it to my top 10 "cheeky but nice" list.

Armand Van Helden - Hear My Name

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C11ftLeMjlw
    Last edited by Fence Sitter; 07-05-2010 at 07:38 AM. Reason: stupid typo

3. reapfyre said:

Ha, thanks Fence Sitter, this is the video. I remember it being more dancy/techno than this but it's definitely the one!

Thanks a lot. It is pretty cheeky ey? ha.

4. Fence Sitter said:

There are a couple of different mixes, but I haven't heard them. I have listened to what is called the "original" (7:49) but the low bit rate quality of the mp3 I "found" wasn't sufficient to satisfactorily arrive at a good comparison.

Glad I could help you find the song, perhaps not the right musical version, but the clip should be mostly the same.