Need name of song from Viva La Bam!

Thread: Need name of song from Viva La Bam!

Tags: None
  1. Erica Ann said:

Default Viva la bam

Season 4 episode 1 where they went to Dublin and took Him's tour bus what is the song that Him is singing at the concert?
  2. Neon Body Style said:

Quote Originally Posted by adam View Post
    hey i need two songs, they are both from viva la bam Groundhog Day one is what is the clutch song and also what is the song which the lyrics go, "we're going to the disco, we're going to the bar"

Thanks alot
    The Clutch one is 'the mob goes wild' and the other one is Turbonego 'Wasted Again', luv them both!!!!!

panselinos said:

Quote Originally Posted by Erica Ann View Post
    The band is called Enya the song is called only time
    Enya is not a band, it's a "she". That's what her real name is.
  4. bamfan said:

Hi, does viva la bam have any metalica songs on it? if any1 has any songs from viva la bam, can u plz pass them on? thanks
  5. Jemii_J said:

Smile Ur All Wrong

I'm Inlove with HIM
    and the song on Viva La Bam is on their dvd

because it is done by the bands lead guitarist Linde Lazer (aka Daniel Lioneye)

i thinks its called Rock'n'Roll??

but thats who its by
  6. jbarling said:

Sorry if this has already been answered but i cant find this song anywhere!
    im looking for a song that only plays for a couple of seconds in the "Bamiture Golf" episode..Its the heavy song that is playin while i think dico an dunn are lookin at the strippers threw the peep hole...???
    cheers
  7. CP49 said:

Default Charlie Brown Jr-Viva la Brazil

Does anyone know the name of the song Charlie Brown Jr is playing at the end of this episode? Have been looking for it forever...thanks
  8. Littlemullen92 said:

Question Now the name of that song?

Its clutch song for sure. when there at skatetopia and one of the lyrics go. "and do you consider unatural to be born outside the womb"
  9. Who_Me47 said:

Default First Season Dvd, Deleted Scene

Just curious to what the song is which is used in the hypnotised scene? Songs being played as it come to an end an everywhere starts walking off stage, but the hypnotist is holding onto Rab?!? Telling people they were great?!? As for as song lyrics go best I can do is ... You want it you got to do it right?!? Its goes something along them lines?!?

Any help would be much appreciated
  10. socko said:

Im looking for a song in the viva la bam season 4&5 dvd bonus disc.

Its in the best of viva la bam in the random *** moments section.

They lyrics are ( I think) "This is the time of your life."

Please help me.
  11. cuse4life1027 said:

Default Name that tune?

Dont know the episode off the top of my head, but the song is a Hip Hop song when Bam and Dunn are in the Hummer. "You dont know now, but you gon' find out" "Party people(echoed) your dreams have now been fulfilled (echoed)
    Anyone know the song?

lollipop said:

I think, you mean

Aceyalone ft Riddlore - Find Out

here. youtube, check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wucn4TaNSAo

One for the money, two for the show,
    three four five six and seven for the flow...

13. dougybhoy said:

Whats the name of the song where they go to finland to get raabs wife and the dudesons pick ape and phil up from the airport. when they get back in the van and the song goes "I want your heart, Your soul" then it cuts off.

Please help
  14. yessir said:

Please help with this song! I don't know if this is any part of the title but the hook goes "I just say oooh, my lucky number is 454" Some of lyrics are "Sometimes you win, Sometimes you lose"
    Please RE:
  15. unclepeteandtheshitbirds said:

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by bloodyjuly View Post
    i want to know the name of the song that ALWAYS plays when compton *** terry's around. something about "came to get down" i don't know. i just love the beat.
    hello its a song called "pimp that" cant remember who its by tho human something or other
  16. unclepeteandtheshitbirds said:

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by bamfan5050 View Post
    I need to know the song that H.I.M. sings. It is featured on Season 4 Episode 1 of Viva La Bam. It is right after Bam says that he took H.I.M.'s tour bus. Thanks
    vampire heart live
  17. unclepeteandtheshitbirds said:

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by abbieeeeee View Post
    um. i need to know a clutch song its in the episode about groundhog day.
    when they play their concert thing i know the first song they play but i want to know the second one.

i think part of it goes "so the lunatics can go for a ride"..?

help me please!
    the songs called "big news 1" i think!!!!
  18. unclepeteandtheshitbirds said:

Quote Originally Posted by cicfotl View Post
    ok yeah im still looking for these songs so if anyone has any info on them thatd be great
    the song when ryan is walking up the stairs is called "with thier flesh, he`ll create

oh and its by gorguts
  19. unclepeteandtheshitbirds said:

Quote Originally Posted by teamladyboy View Post
    hey this isn't on viva la bam but on cky4. does any one know the name of the osng that plays during"paintball ********", it goes like "ugot me shook or soemthing, it says streetgangs the knife but thats hoofbites other nickname i htink. plzz i need this song.
    im not sure who did the version from cky but jess margera has rerecorded it the bands called venomus

Edit:
    yea i was right it was venomous heres a link
    http://venomousband.com/
  20. unclepeteandtheshitbirds said:

Exclamation

starts with baby dont go........to the haunted hotel....i got a really bad feeling in my bones in my bones love to know anyone?

Edit:
    its cool i found it it was terror by the rakes