Kami - Az Vaghti Rafti

Thread: Kami - Az Vaghti Rafti

Tags: None
  1. Bryan Chin said:

Default Kami - Az Vaghti Rafti

Hi, need a translation and romanization on this song. I've realized there's a number of songs with the same title, so I've added a youtube like to prevent any confusion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuSstmvy4zU

Kheili mamnun...

2. Bryan Chin said:

Hi, just a reminder on this - I really need the lyrics for a sampling project soon.

afsaneh said:

Default Kami - Az Vaghti Rafti

Az Vaghti Rafti
    (since you are gone)

Midooni bedoone to ghanaariaa degh mikonand------------------------------ you know without you the canaries die from sadness
    Shaghaayeghaaye baaghchamoon az ghosse hegh hegh mikonand--------- the copses in our garden cry from gloom
    Midooni ba'de shomaa zendegi takraari mishe-------------------------------- you know after you, life becomes repetitive
    Aab o havaaye aasheghi bad joori tufaani mishe------------------------------ love's weather gets too stormy

Az vaghti rafti, delam gerefte-------------------------------------------------------- since you are gone, I feel sad
    Cheshmaaye khisam baraat maatam gerefte------------------------------------ my wet eyes are mourning you
    Har jaa ke baashi be fekret hastam------------------------------------------------- wherever you be, I am thinking about you
    Kaash midunesti cheghadr aasheghet hastam----------------------------------- I wish you knew how much I am in love with you
    (x2)
    Midoonam daashtanetoon dige mahaale vaase man--------------------------- I know having you is now impossible for me
    Ghesseye mundanetoon khaab o khiyaale vase man--------------------------- the story of your staying is just a dreamy hallucination for me
    Midoonam nemiduni cheghadr shomaa ro doost daaram-------------------- I know you have no idea how much I love you
    Age baashi tu shabaam, maaho laazem nadaaram------------------------------ if you be here at nights I do not need the moon

Az vaghti rafti, delam gerefte-------------------------------------------------------- since you are gone, I feel sad
    Cheshmaaye khisam baraat maatam gerefte------------------------------------ my wet eyes are mourning you
    Har jaa ke baashi be fekret hastam------------------------------------------------- wherever you be, I am thinking about you
    Kaash midunesti cheghadr aasheghet hastam----------------------------------- I wish you knew how much I am in love with you
    (x2)
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare

4. Bryan Chin said:

Yaayy..!