And Must I Be To Judgment Brought lyrics
And must I be to judgment brought,
And answer in that day,
For every vain and idle thought,
And every word I say?
Yes, every secret of my heart,
Shall shortly be made known,
And I receive my just desert
For all that I have done.
How careful, then ought I to live,
With what religious fear!
Who such a strict account must give
For my behavior here.
Thou awful Judge of quick and dead,
The watchful power bestow;
So shall I to my ways take heed,
To all I speak or do.
If now Thou standest at the door,
O let me feel Thee near,
And make my peace with God, before
I at Thy bar appear.
Top Charles Wesley songs
- Captain Of Israel's Host
- Father, I Stretch My Hands To Thee
- A Charge To Keep I Have
- Christ The Lord Is Risen Today
- Jesus Christ Is Risen Today
- And Can It Be That I Should Gain
- Arise My Soul Arise
- Love Divine All Loves Excelling
- Depth Of Mercy
- Rejoice The Lord Is King
- Hosanna In The Highest
- I Know That My Redeemer Lives
- Gentle Jesus Meek And Mild
- Soldiers Of Christ Arise
- Come Thou Almighty King