I feel-a much-a bad like anything
All the night I nunga canna sleep
It's a my pizon Pasquale
He say we take da car
And see Dorando race a-"Long-a-ship"
Just like the sport, I sell da barbershop
And make da bet Dorando he's a win
Then to Madees-a Square
Pasquale and me go there
And just-a like-a dat, da race begin
He run-a, run-a, run-a, run like anything
One-a, two-a hundred times around da ring
I cry, "Please-a nunga stop!"
Just then, Dorando he's a drop!
Goodbye poor old barber shop
It's no fun to lose da mon
When de son-of-a-gun no run
He's a good for not!
Dorando, he's a come around next day
Say, "Gentlemen, I wanna tell-a you
It's a one-a bigga shame
I forgot da man's a-name
Who make me eat da Irish beef-a stew
I ask-a him to give me da spaghett
I know it make me run a-quick-a-quick
But I eat da beef-a stew
And now I tell-a you
Just like da pipps it make me very sick
Top Irving Berlin songs
- Everything Is Rosy Now For Rosie
- The Circus Is Coming To Town
- Gee, I Wish I Was Back In The Army
- Woodman, Woodman, Spare That Tree!
- Puttin' On The Ritz
- When I Leave The World Behind
- A Pretty Girl Is Like A Melody
- A Couple Of Swells
- Some Sunny Day
- What Can You Do With A General
- It's A Lovely Day Today
- Count Your Blessings Instead Of Sheep