Aunt Em! Aunt Em! Aunt Em!
Just listen to what Miss Gulch did to Toto! She -
Dorothy, please! We're trying to count: Fifty - eith -
Zeke, what am I going to do about Miss Gulch? Just because Toto chases her old cat -
Listen honey, I got them hogs to get in.
Now lookit, Dorothy, you ain't using your head about Miss Gulch.
You'd think you didn't have any brains at all.
I have so got brains!
Well, why don't you use them?
Auntie Em, really - do you know what Miss Gulch said she was going to do to Toto?
She said she was going to -
Now, Dorothy, dear, stop imagining things. You always get yourself into a fret over nothing.
Now, you just help us out today and find yourself a place where you won't get into any trouble.
Some place where there isn't any trouble. Do you suppose there is such a place, Toto?
There must be. Not a place you can get to by a boat or a train.
It's far, far away - behind the moon - beyond the rain -
Top The Wizard Of Oz soundtrack songs
- Munchkin Land
- Ding Dong! The Witch Is Dead!
- Follow The Yellow Brick Road
- We're Off To See The Wizard (Follow The Yellow Brick Road )
- If I Only Had The Nerve
- Merry Old Land Of Oz
- Somewhere Over The Rainbow
- Lullaby League Guild
- Were Off To See The Wizard (Reprise #1)
- The Jitterbug
- If I Were King Of The Forest
- Judy Garland - Over The Rainbow
- Final Dialogues (Home Sweet Home)