Thread: Miscellaneous (not lyrics) Arabic <-> English Translations

Tags: None
  1. Keyshia said:

Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalestina View Post
    3ana - suffering / hardship
    What about مرفوق means "missing"?

marjo1988 said:

hiii everybody plz i need help for this :

- قولي احبك كي تزيد وسامتي فبغير حبكِ لا اكون جميلا قولي احبك كي تصير اصابعي ذهبا وتصبح حبهتي قنديلا الان قوليها الان قوليها بعض الهوى لا يقبل التأجيلا سأغير ا...

thanks you in advance for your help, its really appreciate )

Oriee said:

Quote Originally Posted by marjo1988
    hiii everybody plz i need help for this :

- قولي احبك كي تزيد وسامتي فبغير حبكِ لا اكون جميلا قولي احبك كي تصير اصابعي ذهبا وتصبح حبهتي قنديلا الان قوليها الان قوليها بعض الهوى لا يقبل التأجيلا سأغير ا...

thanks you in advance for your help, its really appreciate )
    This is part of "Qoli O7ibbaka" song for Kathem Alsaher
    لا يَشْكُرُ الله مَنْ لا يَشْكُرُ النَّاس
    The One Who Doesn't Thank Others, Doesn't Thank God
  4. Keyshia said:

Please anybody translate this its so important وبالزات الخليجيين أغلبهم يكذبزن زيتسلون
    وماعندهم مشكلة
    ممكن فتحتلك صورتا وشفتيها بنت بس هية عم تسجل المكالة وتاخد صورتك او المحادثة
    ونعملك مشكلة
    شوفي بما أنها ماتعرفك ماتفرق معاها إزا كزبت عليكي أو لأ

marjo1988 said:

thands you a lot dear Oriee !! i have all song thanks you

LoOlya said:

Quote Originally Posted by Keyshia View Post
    Marfooq means Attached.
    Syria ♥
    لّا إِلَهَ إِلاَّ أَنتَ سُبْحَانَكَ إِنِّي كُنتُ مِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ
    Suriyeli damarımda Türk kanı akıyor.

Oriee said:

Quote Originally Posted by Keyshia
    It could mean "full"
    لا يَشْكُرُ الله مَنْ لا يَشْكُرُ النَّاس
    The One Who Doesn't Thank Others, Doesn't Thank God

Shoppingxgirl said:

Hey!

Can someone translate this for me please?

ole sho maktob 7ad S heek ele been he2was ?
    roo7 shof bl war2a sho maktob 7ad 7arf al S
    Ba3den mante kman anset ta3te koba. 7'alet ehab esajel 26.
    Wala la3eb sa7e7.

Thanks! ^^

najla said:

Hi guys..

Can someone translate this for me in Lebanese? Sorry that itīs a lot of workk.. But itīs very urgent.

Im going to try to make u understand why im upset about ur behaviour at the internet.

we still didnīt solve our old problems and now this is going on. I told u before that i actually donīt like it that u are using facebook that much and that i donīt understand that if u have a chance to use internet u are using it for useless things, then it seems to me we arenīt important to u . we arenīt important enough to ask about.

Then i found ur last post a song for someone and u missed her... then some woman asked u who are u missing and u answered her akeed enti.. Even if itīs a joke , how can u make that kind of jokes if u know it would make me upset especially if we still didnīt make it up.

Then u came to tell me that she is a friend of ur family how that since when ur family are having an acquaintance whoīs a christian. I told u before u donīt owne me an explanation law ma badak tkafi ma3i but i would like to tell u that i donīt believe u,, she is just a woman who replied on ur post. I wonder if her husband like that too, or if i am jus the only one whoīs making a big fuss about it.

By the way i really donīt know whats all that facebook about? everyone is using it and talking and flirting with each other with strange people they donīt know and posting pictures of there children.. Maybe in this aspect im very ancient. Relationships are getting destoyed because of internet. And i saw it with my own eyes it happend with my nepphew.

How would u feel if i was u? And i said all this to another then u?

And about Shadi i told u 5 years ago that my girlfriend was talking to him, i have nothing to do with it. I am not talking with others. that+

And the message about the money wasnīt send accidentally to u... I donīt know anything then u and u know that.. I send it to let u know that u never send me money and that ur mother would think u are sending money to me.

i meant it sarcastic. But it seems u didnīt understand it. I found out that there are a lot of misunderstandings between us. Maybe because there is a linguistic barrier.
    If u want to move on with me u must make some choices. i would really appriciate if u would stop this chatting with girls even if itīs innocent. If it was me doing all this u would not be happy too.

Im trying to understand the situation and that u donīt have anything to do.. I understand that part.. but just donīt hurt me.
    So now itīs up to u , if u can change ur behaviour then we can see if i come to u to talk about us and about our future if there is still a future for us.

THanks in advance
  10. Ahlaam said:

ﺫﻫـــﺒﺖ ﻟﻤﻜﺘــــﺒﺔ ﺍﻟﺤـــــﻴﺎﺓ ﺃﺑــــﺤﺚ ﻋـــﻦ ﻛﺘﺎﺑﻴـــــﻦ " : ﺃﺻــــــﺪﻗﺎﺀ ﺑﺪﻭﻥ ﻣﺼﺎﻟﺢ " ﻭ " ﺣــــﺐ ﺑﺪﻭﻥ ﺧﻴـــــﺎﻧﻪ " ﻓـــــﻘﺎﻟﻮﺍ ﻟـــﻲ : ﺇﺫﻫﺐ ﺍﻟﻰ ﻗﺴﻢ ... " ﺍﻟﺨﻴﺎ
  11. Keyshia said:

translate pls الشكر لله قاسم الارزاقي

Shoppingxgirl said:

Quote Originally Posted by najla View Post
    Hi guys..

Can someone translate this for me in Lebanese? Sorry that itīs a lot of workk.. But itīs very urgent.

[...]
    Sorry I can't translate it, arabic is not my mother tongue and I'm not very good at it ^^. I hope someone will soon.
    However, may I suggest something: change a little bit what you are going to write. I assume you're writing this to a guy you love (or been with) and you only know eachother from the internet? (maybe I'm wrong). But uhhh don't write this to a guy or he will run away for good. Guys hate drama and above all loooong stories. That doesn't mean you should let them get away with their stuff but instead put things clear like just: "Look I didn't like it when that girl commented on your video and you answered akeed ante - if you want to go on with me you have to change those habits." Anything longer will make a guy yawn and seriously think of the "Block button". I am a girl so I know what I am talking about but if you think what you're doing is right, then go ahead and good luck

VivaPalestina said:

Hi guys..

Im going to try to make u understand why im upset about ur behaviour at the internet.
    badi 7awel eshra7lak leh meday2a mn tasarofak online

we still didnīt solve our old problems and now this is going on. I told u before that i actually donīt like it that u are using facebook that much and that i donīt understand that if u have a chance to use internet u are using it for useless things, then it seems to me we arenīt important to u . we arenīt important enough to ask about.

e7na ba3dna ma 7alayna mashakelna el 2adeeme w hala2 hay 3ama tseer, 2oltilak mn abel ma b7eb kotr este5damak lel facebook w ma befham eza sarlak majal testa5dem el internet leh 3ama testa5demo la ashya bala ta3me, b7es eno na7na mo mohimeen belnesbalak, mo mohimeen kfaya ta tes2al 3ana

Then i found ur last post a song for someone and u missed her... then some woman asked u who are u missing and u answered her akeed enti.. Even if itīs a joke , how can u make that kind of jokes if u know it would make me upset especially if we still didnīt make it up.

w ba3d hek shoft a5er post enta 3amlo la wa7de enak meshta2eetlak...w wa7de sa2letak meshta2 lameen w 2oltila akeed enti...7atta law maz7a keef btmza7 hek w enta 3aref ra7 ydaye2ni 5sosi eno e7na mo metsal7een lesa

Then u came to tell me that she is a friend of ur family how that since when ur family are having an acquaintance whoīs a christian. I told u before u donīt owne me an explanation law ma badak tkafi ma3i but i would like to tell u that i donīt believe u,, she is just a woman who replied on ur post. I wonder if her husband like that too, or if i am jus the only one whoīs making a big fuss about it.

w ba3d hek bteji w bt2oli ena hiye rfee2t 3eltak w keef 3eltak mtsa7been ma3 masi7iye - 2oltilak mn abel ma lazim teshra7li law ma badak tkafi ma3i bs 7abet 2olak eni mo msad2etak, hiye bs wa7de radet 3al post taba3ak. awlak zawja hek kaman wela bs ana eli 3am be3mol 2esa kbeere mn wala shi

By the way i really donīt know whats all that facebook about? everyone is using it and talking and flirting with each other with strange people they donīt know and posting pictures of there children.. Maybe in this aspect im very ancient. Relationships are getting destoyed because of internet. And i saw it with my own eyes it happend with my nepphew.

bel monasaba ana mo fahme sho mawdoo3 facebook aslan, el kol 3am yesta5demo w y3'azlo ma3 nas ma by3rafohon w y7oto sowar awladon...yemken b hal shi ana mo met2adme ...bs 3la2at 3ama tedamar bsabab el internet, shofto sar 2odam 3yooni ma3 ibn a5i/o5ti (son of brother/sister)

How would u feel if i was u? And i said all this to another then u?

keef haykoon sho3orak law ana eli bmakanak w 2olt hal 7aki la 3'ayrak?

And about Shadi i told u 5 years ago that my girlfriend was talking to him, i have nothing to do with it. I am not talking with others. that+

w meshan shadi 2oltilak mn abel 5 sneen eno rfe2ti kanat 3am t7ki ma3o, ana ma eli 3ala2a bel mawdoo ma 3ama e7ki ma 3'eirak

And the message about the money wasnīt send accidentally to u... I donīt know anything then u and u know that.. I send it to let u know that u never send me money and that ur mother would think u are sending money to me.

w ma enba3tat el message 3an el masari la elak bel3'alat, ma kont ba3raf shi wa2ta w enta 3aref, ba3ata 3ashan 2olak enak ma btb3atli masari w emak mfakre enak btb3at

i meant it sarcastic. But it seems u didnīt understand it. I found out that there are a lot of misunderstandings between us. Maybe because there is a linguistic barrier.

enta ma fhemt 3alay, 3reft fi kteer mashakel 3ama tseer bso2 el tafahom, yemken meshan el lo3'a baynatna

If u want to move on with me u must make some choices. i would really appriciate if u would stop this chatting with girls even if itīs innocent. If it was me doing all this u would not be happy too.

eza bedak 3ela2tna troo7 makan lazim ta5od qararak, bkoon mamnoontelak law btwa2ef 7aki ma3 banat 7atta law kan 7aki baree2, law ana eli kont matra7ak ma kont ra7 tkoon mabsoot

Im trying to understand the situation and that u donīt have anything to do.. I understand that part.. but just donīt hurt me.
    So now itīs up to u , if u can change ur behaviour then we can see if i come to u to talk about us and about our future if there is still a future for us.

ana 3am 7awel etfaham el wade3 w enak ma warak shi tsawi...fahme..bs ma tejra7ni
    el mawdoo3 byerja3lak, eza feek t3'ayer tare2et mo3amaltak ba3dain feena nkafi el 7aki 3ana w nshouf eza lesa fi mosta2bal elna

Offtopic regarding Shoppingxgirl reply - if he runs away she's worth much more she deserves to have someone to listen to her and to understand her jealousy...especially in arabic culture jealousy is a big thing...a man would never accept this type of behaviour, she doesnt need to accept it either

p.s there is a heartbreak thread open btw for any interested in hearing other people's opinions

VivaPalestina said:

Najla 2albi - lesa bedi 2olek 3al facebook, wanted to comment 3a kotr el isti5dam bs tzakart I have you mo? bnkafi 7adeesna honak 2albi if you havent deactivated lesa <3

Shoppingxgirl said:

Offtopic regarding Shoppingxgirl reply - if he runs away she's worth much more she deserves to have someone to listen to her and to understand her jealousy...especially in arabic culture jealousy is a big thing...a man would never accept this type of behaviour, she doesnt need to accept it either

p.s there is a heartbreak thread open btw for any interested in hearing other people's opinions
    hehe I was just giving an advice because I know guys don't listen too much (any guys :/ ) and if you want to make a guy understand that what he did was wrong you must be as concise as possible. Even something like: "I didn't like you wrote to another girl so bye bye!" When I read the letter I was thinking: this letter to another girl is fine. To a guy, he's going to be like: "oh mannnn". And don't worry I'm jealous too, I wouldn't like it either ^^
    But if she needs advice on her relation then yes there's the heartbroken thread as you said and if she posts there and needs help I'll try to give my advice.

najla said:

I didnīt expected there will be such a commotion about my post hehe itīs like a talkshow here
    Thank u dear Nounou for ur translation u really helped me out ! I know it wasnīt a short one this time allah ya3teki el 3afieh... Eh akeed badna ne7ke aktar! NOt only about my problem bas 3njad chta2et la e7ki ma3ik

To shoppingxgirl: I get ur point, i understand that itīs actually way too much information for a guy, But this is how i feel and i want him to know that. Like Viva said: Jealousy is a very big thing in the arabic culture So thatīs why i could not keep it short.. He needs to understand that if it was me he would not be happy with it too. If he donīt wants me to talk with others, he donīt have the right either to talk with other girls, right? And no, i did not met him on the internet.. And i will take a look at the heart broken thread.. Maybe i need it after i send him this email... heheheh

Thanks guys =-)

Shoppingxgirl said:

I didnīt expected there will be such a commotion about my post hehe itīs like a talkshow here
    Thank u dear Nounou for ur translation u really helped me out ! I know it wasnīt a short one this time allah ya3teki el 3afieh... Eh akeed badna ne7ke aktar! NOt only about my problem bas 3njad chta2et la e7ki ma3ik

To shoppingxgirl: I get ur point, i understand that itīs actually way too much information for a guy, But this is how i feel and i want him to know that. Like Viva said: Jealousy is a very big thing in the arabic culture So thatīs why i could not keep it short.. He needs to understand that if it was me he would not be happy with it too. If he donīt wants me to talk with others, he donīt have the right either to talk with other girls, right? And no, i did not met him on the internet.. And i will take a look at the heart broken thread.. Maybe i need it after i send him this email... heheheh

Thanks guys =-)
    Ah ok sorry, I hope everything will go fine for you ^^

Shoppingxgirl said:

it's me again!

What do these Meme pictures mean?

1)

2)

3)

Thanks! ^^
  19. CZAREK2581 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Shoppingxgirl View Post
    it's me again!

What do these Meme pictures mean?

1)

2)A

3)

Thanks! ^^

Funny oneHere is my try

AD1.

1.We don't have girls who go and work with their degrees

2.We don't have girls neither guys who go and work with their degrees

3.All of them are just an intermediary ya dude=[he means like they got a job by pulling
    strings.

AD2.

1.My darling sing for me
    2.Darkling in my mind I will wear white clothes for ya
    3.Bye who's white and the people are sleeping

AD3

1.Sing for me,darling
    2.What I 'll do for ya I loved and i can't open house for ya
    3.Yes .......[strong insult. ]

Shoppingxgirl said:

LOL thanks CZAREK2581! I didn't get the last two ones though, like what's wrong with their singing? ^^