Help finding translated songs without having to look at forum

Thread: Help finding translated songs without having to look at forum

Tags: None

Shokraaan said:

Talking Help finding translated songs without having to look at forum

Well, this is a little tutorial.. on how to search for songs that have been translated without looking at the forum even. I have noticed that recently a lot of people has been asking for translations of songs that have been already translated. They might be newbies, but regardless of the fact. It is becoming a bit tedious by all the people who has been quite helpful through this years translating. So to start,

1. Open google.....

2. On the search bar input the following:

site:allthelyrics.com <----- this will allow you to search only the content in the forum.

next to this text write the name of the artist and the song you are looking for.....

I.E.

The title will appear as you typed it... However, sometimes this will not be the case, you will have to either search by artist or partial title....

I.E. in the image the song Etfadal Emshi is being looked for.... However, there are variations to the way people might write the title.... the word "emshi" might be written as "Emshy" (remember this is this is written in phonetical way and it varies!)

It is very important to pay close attention to the spelling of the songs.... At times it might seem like the song has not been translated, but in many cases, it has been translated already but the post has a variation in the title.

Now, for older songs, I recomend that you do search through the following posts.

http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/ar...nslations.html

http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/ar...bic-songs.html

In this case, if you dont want to do by hand every page simply type "ctrl+f" to browse what you are looking for... you will be subjected to be searching page by page, but it will save you some time.

I hope this was helpful!
    Last edited by Shokraaan; 06-01-2011 at 06:52 PM.
    اغمض عيني اشوف صورتك تجيني في المنام