The best thing

Thread: The best thing

Tags: None

Tania15 said:

Default The best thing

Last edited by Tania15; 05-11-2013 at 11:09 AM.

Doug Denslowe said:

This is Fantastic!Can I assume it's a medium rhythm,maybe sung like a"folk song"with a singer and guitar?It would help (me and possibly others)if you'd give some indication of the beat or style you had in mind.The lyrics are very good,especially considering that English is not your first language.Congratulations and Welcome to ATL!Oh,I would be remiss if I didn't add,next time,see if you can throw us a rhyme or two!(or not,it's up to you.See?How easy it is!)

Tania15 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Denslowe View Post
    This is Fantastic!Can I assume it's a medium rhythm,maybe sung like a"folk song"with a singer and guitar?It would help (me and possibly others)if you'd give some indication of the beat or style you had in mind.The lyrics are very good,especially considering that English is not your first language.Congratulations and Welcome to ATL!Oh,I would be remiss if I didn't add,next time,see if you can throw us a rhyme or two!(or not,it's up to you.See?How easy it is!)
    Thank you so much! Yes. It's a country/folk song,medium rhythm. Thanks for taking the time to read it!