Thread: abu arab (ya ter khodny)

Tags: None

abu arab said:

Default abu arab (ya ter khodny)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuOkT...6AE06992B4CB29

are there any English translation for this song

thank you

abu arab said:

i need it's translation , it's Urgent ! i think it's easy , can anybody help please ,
  3. mvnr1 said:

i can translate it for u but i'll be like the 1st one, with lots of untranslated parts, r u ok with this?

abu arab said:

Hi mvnr1,

thank you , yes i will like that , i like your translation even lots of untranslated part and red words , i believe that a little translated better than nothing , i really appreciate your translation and your response .

you are the only one interested with abu arab ,,, thank you so much
  5. mvnr1 said:

here's what i could understand, i put a ? in place of things i couldn't understand

Ana lab3at salam btaraf mersal
    I'll send a message by a carrier pigeon

We dam3i 3ala frag el watan marra sal
    And I shed tears about being away from home

Ya ter eli bessama
    O bird in the sky

Ya ter eli bessama 3al watan mersal
    O bird in the sky, deliver my message to my home

Ba3dha el dar tebki 3ala 3'yab
    Home still cries about being away

Ya ter, ya ter
    O bird, o bird

?

?

Roo7 mersal
    Go deliver my message

Ba3dha el dar tebki 3al a7bab
    Home still cries for those beloved

Ya ter 5odni 3al watan, waddeeni
    O bird take me home

Ka7el 3oyoni btorbet Felesteen
    ? by the land of Palestine
    (ka7el 3oyoni means put kohl on my eyes, but i don't know what he means here)

Sallem 3a 3akka we ?
    Send my greetings to 3akka and ?

O bird take me home

3al Quds we ? ma3 3'azza ?, 3a Nables, Ram Allah, ma3 Jeneen
    Send my greetings to Quds, ?, Gaza, ?, Nables, Ram Allah, Jeneen

O bird take me home

?
    (he's saying the names of many cities)

O bird take me home

?

O bird take me home

?

O bird take me home

?

O bird take me home

abu arab said:

Heyyyyyyyyyy thanks Dear mvnr1 ,,, thanks for writing the lyrics in English and Arabic ,,, you are right about the names of cites ,, it's assuming many different translation , thank you so much , i will try to complete the question marks hope can i get the final translation .

thanks million times .

abu arab said:

i am so surprise why Arabs don't care with Palestine ,,, i have added two forums for about more two weeks , no body care except mvnr1 , i see them so talkative at tv channels about how they love Palestine , i can observe most songs were translated except Palestine songs ,, the truth is hard sometimes but it's good to know it .

gbasfora said:

Hi guys I have those lyrics.Enjoy

انا لبعت سلام بطرف مرسال

ودمعي على فراق الوطن مر سال
    يا طير الي بالسما .. يا طير الي بالمسا
    عالوطن مرسال بعد هالدار تبكي علغياب
    يا طير ياا طير
    يا طار اشعل حمانا يا طار اشعى وطننا
    روح مرسال بعد هالدار تبكي عالحباب
    يا طير خدني عالوطن وديني
    كحل عيوني بتربة فلسطيني
    سلم على عكا وعالجليل العالي
    بيرزيت وحيفا ..الطيره وعين غزالي
    يا طير خدني عالوطن وديني
    كحل عيوني بتربة فلسطيني
    عالقدس ويافا مع غزه وجباليا
    عنابلس رام الله مع جنيني
    يا طير خدني عالوطن وديني
    كحل عيوني بتربة فلسطيني
    عخان يونس عرفح قلقيليه
    عاللد عطوباس عالخليلي
    يا طير خدني عالوطن وديني
    كحل عيوني بتربة فلسطيني
    عبئر السبع قبيله قبيله
    عطولكرم السيله مع برقيلي
    يا طير خدني عالوطن وديني
    كحل عيوني بتربة فلسطيني
    عطبريا ام الفحم بيساني
    صفوريا مع لوبيه وطرعاني
    يا طير خدني عالوطن وديني
    كحل عيوني بتربة فلسطيني
    عالناصره وعلى صفد كنعاني
    عالشجره على البيره مع حطيني
    يا طير خدني عالوطن وديني
    كحل عيوني بتربة فلسطيني
    يا طير خدني عالوطن وديني
    كحل عيوني بتربة فلسطيني
  9. mvnr1 said:

no this isn't true, of course all Arabs care about Palestine, not translating a song that's about a country doesn't mean that those who didn't translate it don't care about that country, when someone requests a song to be translated and gets no reply is something not intended, those who can translate songs may not answer every request they see, it depends on each one, some people may translate only those songs they like or maybe only songs of their favorite singers and so on, u know, sometimes i have an intention to translate many many songs then in a couple of minutes i lose the mood for no reason and i just log out, so no one intends to ignore any requests, and they may not even know that abu arab's songs r about Palestine

just tell us what else u want translated and we'll do our best, everything's cool man don't worry

gbasfora said:

abu arab said:

thanks you Dear mvnr1 for such a nice answer , i do agree with you , not translating a song about a country this doesn't mean that nobody care about it , but i wonder why all the songs of hayfa wahbee were translated even the song of waw waw , but i can't find a translation for a such songs for abu arab .

i am not partial to the songs of palestine , i love all arabic countries , i also searched about the transalted lyrics for tallo Ehbabna by wade3 alsafi but couldn't find any translation for it , i like national songs for all Arabic countries

[KaRMTvqSjeE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaRMTvqSjeE&feature=related[/video]

and thanks about your offer

thank you Dear gbasfora about arabic lyrics and the songs about palestan , it's wonderful ,, but this isn't enough,,, valued and great songs for all arabic countries should be translate more than silly ones .

gbasfora said:

You are welcome

What you consider a silly song is not necessarily silly to other ones. The word “silly” is very subjective and can have many interpretations according to the people. If you think that here in this forum most people prefer silly songs in your opinion so I think you're in the wrong place. You should look for a site that has only no “silly songs”

طلّو حبابنا طلّو ونسّم يا هوا بلادي
    بين ربوعنا حلّو وضحكت زهرات الوادي
    وبالفّيات غنّينا وعالميّات تلاقينا
    وعلى اغصانّا حلّو وينسانا الطّير الشّادي
    ونحنا حكايات ببالو ومنّا نغمات موّالو
    ولمّا النّسمات تحلالو بين الغابات بينادي
    فوق جبالنا السّمرا طلّ الفجر يحاكينا
    وبين مروجنا الخضرا صار الورد ينادينا
    والاطيار عالميلين تروي خبار دروب العين
    فوق جبالنا السّمرا طلّ الفجر يحاكينا
    ونحنا من بعيد نحديلو وعن حبّ جديد نحكيلو
    وعالسّمر الغيض نوميلو من خمر العيد يسقينا

طلّو حبابنا طلّو ونسّم يا هوا بلادي
    بين ربوعنا حلّو وضحكت زهرات الوادي
    وبالفيّات غنّينا وعالمّيات تلاقينا
    وعلى اغصانا حلو وينسانا الطّير الشّادي
    ونحنا حكايات ببالو ومنّا نغمات موّالو
    ولمّا النّسمات تحلالو بين الغابات بينادي

abu arab said:

first thank you for the Arabic lyric

i think i have the right to say my opinion , you don't have the right to say like that , i didn't fight somebody special , i said my opinion in general , and yes there are too many people prefer silly songs at this site , i won't look for another site , i will stay here, if there are one should look for another site he should be you , because you have along time to judge others about one word ,,, if you want to discuss about some thing please choose a real topic to talk about .
  14. Gole Yas said:

PEOPLE STOP ALL THIS !!!

@gbasfora: sweety everyone has his right to either stay or leave as they please.. no need to make a big deal about it just coz a person used the word "silly" for something you like.. its their own opinion.. dont get angry just because other people dont like what you do

@abu arab: yes you have the right to say your opinion, but dont use harsh words .. if you think some songs are silly, dont listen to them!! other might think your taste in music is not so good either! so please, enough with the talking back, and enough with the cruel comments .. no one has been forced to do anything he doesnt want to..

and to the both of you, no one has the right to kick anyone out of the forum, we are all here to help each other out !

abu arab said:

Quote Originally Posted by Gole Yas View Post
    PEOPLE STOP ALL THIS !!!

we are all here to help each other out !
    first no body helped me at this site except mvnr1

i don't need form anybody to tell me advices about what i should do or what i shouldn't ,, i know what i do ,,, every one has the right to say his/her oponion , i didn't mean some body special ,,, i didn't and i don't hear silly songs and i am proud about that .

i think i didn't use the word (cruel) in my writings ,, you are only who write cruel comments not me .

please look for another member at this site to give him advises not me because i don't need, thanks .

aila said:

abu arab said:

thanks for the instructions , i will read it carefully , i hope all members at this site follow it ,, and i think it's illegal for somebody to say the word (cruel) to others.
  18. Gole Yas said:

omg so rude .. you said each person can say his opinion, i said mine, =) never you mind.. do whatever you want .. i was gonna help out .. but i wont =D tc, enjoy your time here

abu arab said:

it seems you want to show us how much you are clever but i don't think so , first i advice you to understand the meaning for my writings then write a comment ,,, please let my forum if you don't like it ,,, don't write your comments here i don't need such a comments like this ,,, if you don't like this forum look for another one because you are free to choose what you like as you are free to say your opinion .

if you have any translation this only will can help ,, if you don't have any translation for my songs please go away .
  20. Gole Yas said:

its called a thread not a forum =D